Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s he got a blanket to match his mustard tshirt he never takes off

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Begging for “coffee” now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go and get a job you dirty fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
the coffee thing is a way for his followers to send him cash, even though it’s called ‘get me a coffee’ it doesn’t mean he’ll literally get a coffee, it’s just a way of encouraging people to send cash ‘look, you don’t have to send much, just the price of a cup of coffee’
The way he made it out on his story was that you were buying him a coffee to have on his story! Snide bastard! So people will send him the min donation and he’s going to spend it on tit throws 😂 be going in the ❄ fund too no doubt

Reactions: 6
That blanket isnt going to stay fresh for long he sweats like a pig without moving imagine him wrapped up in that, the fumes 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
'So there' 🤣🤣 that told them mucus eh?! I said that when I was SEVEN

Edit - spotted the predictive text whoopsie and it stays coz its fitting
Yeah his way of carrying out an argument is very playground like! As much as I loved abit of drama on the live last night it was very cringe!

Reactions: 7
I hope Sid gets some peace now. My bet is he's cajoled her into pretending shes turfed him out and made him homeless, selling it to her like he'll be out of her hair, totally independent, she gets her (sex) life back etc. Reality is he's had a little paddy that his only fans was a shitshow, and the men with their money didn't fall at his feet, as he wanted. He expects everything on a plate, without any study, effort, or graft. He's an indulged, entitled, whiny little brat, with zero clue about anything in the real world. He'll really struggle if he's housed on his own.

Reactions: 14
he really does look like spam that's gone on the turn doesn't he. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Page 48 so thought I'd pop the most voted thread suggestion.
Screenshot_20220317-184502_Chrome.jpg

Here's the 2nd most voted btw.
Screenshot_20220317-184513_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we think this live will actually happen at 8? I’m away to get a bath, get my jammies on and pour a wee juice in preparation, will Alex be back? Will someone else roast him? Will he be wrapped in his £22 blanket?! I’m too tired and hormonal to take a disappointment tonight!! The fat duck better no come on early!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.