Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me someone recorded the live. Thrilled to see Alex is living his best unbotheted life, what a beaut. โค

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was thinking as well, someone said if he has a MMMM itโ€™ll be in the travelodge. Because heโ€™s been put in there as homeless accom, could they still throw him out for noise disturbances? They were usually tit hot on stuff like that when I have stayed there.

Reactions: 12
so where do we think Marcus will end up at the end of his travelodge era -
1) back at Sids
2) homeless hostel
3) supported living
4) a one bedroom flat with a big living space , giant tv, air fryer and free WiFi , with all his rent and bills paid

Iโ€™ll give you a clue Marcus , itโ€™s not 4 whatever you might like to think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell alex is pure gold ๐Ÿคฃ and loving that more people were calling out his bullshit more than ever not just us ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
When I go onto the insta that heโ€™s doing his lives on it says he has 0 followers and is following 0 people and thereโ€™s nothing posted? Am I on the wrong profile? He does have about 465678 of them.

Reactions: 3
He was never guna let that sausage get away either was he and then waving it around ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
so where do we think Marcus will end up at the end of his travelodge era -
1) back at Sids
2) homeless hostel
3) supported living
4) a one bedroom flat with a big living space , giant tv, air fryer and free WiFi , with all his rent and bills paid

Iโ€™ll give you a clue Marcus , itโ€™s not 4 whatever you might like to think
Poll for the new thread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.