Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring any of the actual questions obviously 🥱Didn’t get a screenshot because I was to busy gagging when he sucked the knife to get the ketchup off 🥴🤢
And I’m sorry but why on earth would he think anyone would want to watch him eating a cold sausages cob… Marcus do us a favour stick to the alcohol, can’t stand to see you stuffing your face like a pig 🐽🐽

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
duck going back to watch him if he’s now eating that! 🤢
Sucking on sausages with his big fat bleeping sausage fingers 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think he knows tattle is all hes got. His biggest platform so to speak.
He wants people to ask him questions...
. But only about his cold starbucks food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ignoring any of the actual questions obviously 🥱Didn’t get a screenshot because I was to busy gagging when he sucked the knife to get the ketchup off 🥴🤢
And I’m sorry but why on earth would he think anyone would want to watch him eating a cold sausages cob… Marcus do us a favour stick to the alcohol, can’t stand to see you stuffing your face like a pig 🐽🐽
I’m on one of them screenshots 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He says him and his mum clash. But if he got a job they wouldn’t see each other as much 🙄 lazy git

Reactions: 8
First time I have watched him on live because he goes through me. Boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fuckin jealous of a free travelodge pissing hahaha!

Alex I love ya. I’ll have a Lego sesh with you. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Actually riles me up something chronic. Sitting there in a travel lodge for free which hes loving talking about going out with wee corset tomorrow when he has no job, while folk are struggling to feed their kids and heat their homes. Absolute wank.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No carcrash and LLL brigade we ain't jelly of the Travelodge xoxo

Reactions: 6
Conveniently avoided all the questions about getting a job. He has no reason to not get one, it’s just pure laziness.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker here 🤔 imagine being Marcus and thinking you have 'made it' by doing a live in a Travelodge eating Starbucks' trash??? Proper tragic!! It's when he kept saying "I can't believe how many viewers I have" yeah half of Tattle who were bored out of their bleeping trees watching some unhinged moron eating like a pig 😡 i feel sick! Another day in Paradise for Marcus 🙄 #getajobyoubeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
tomorrow he's on a night out, will it be the night of the MMMM ? I hope so !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.