Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what ultra private Marcus is up to? Wonder if he still drinks cider? Wonder if people still tell him that he and Sid are goals?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So Marcus has finally hit rock bottom & it couldn’t happen to a nicer person. Wonder if he finally accepts that everybody has had a bellyful of him, & are getting on with their lives, without the horrible, nasty, vindictive, self absorbed wanker that is Marcus Mitchell.

Reactions: 9
DE94C05F-7853-4488-98B8-2151E153B5B9.png

He’s on live and he’s had a couple to drink already is tonight the night for a mmm 😂😂😂🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did he say not long after the live started? Something about him ‘getting crappy comments for saying that [on live]?’

Reactions: 1
Nothing interesting! Showing off his ingrown toenail😂🤮
Ive screen recorded it but boring

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He said he fancies mac and cheese for tea though as he’s off out with his mum. He had mac and cheese for lunch.

Ps - sorry I’ve been MIA beauts, I’ve been watching from the sidelines and reading the threads. Hope you’re all okay 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Smashing up Sid’s envelope bouquets so the council have put him up in a hotel for 56 days

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can't believe he's seeing someone and then cheating on them by being on Grinder!
Imagine that!

Just imagine arranging to meet him for a quick shag though and it being him, in his travel lodge, having cooked his pan ninny with the trouser press and it smelling of beef crisps 😶

I’m thinking logistics here ……. The person would have to be well endowed to get past the backside 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.