Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent the day applying for the modules I plan to study, good to see Marcus had an equally productive day..

Reactions: 5
He's such a bullshitter he's loving the attention again from people guessing why he's in a TL and I'm sorry but no way is he seeing anyone i know there are proper weirdos in this world but I think even they would have their limit to go near him ffs

Reactions: 7
They reconnected over tinder, Marcus paid his debt back in kind. A real chip of the old block.
Hope he gave him a peg for his nose. Imagine the smell of that backing up on you. 🤢

Night night fartacus
01A9339C-CACA-441D-8C31-827C726A7337.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s his old weight loss account.
Mental health comes first beaut, hoovering crisps and thatchers, but he only does that when he’s happy, apparently.

I bet Sid is living her best life that she hasn’t l in a long, long time. No Carcrash under the roof, she can have a great time with her fella without Mr Smella listening in. You go gurl, you deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Marcus is bigger than ever, he's heaped on the podge, living his best life in ye olde Travelodge!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.