Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a silly boy really, he said loads of times that Sid and him are fine in fact so much so she’s joining him for dinner! The council will check socials and see this.

Reactions: 12
The housing crisis has always been a huge problem in Kernow but it blew up after covid restrictions preventing you from kicking out tenants ended. This conveniently came at the same time of encouraging staycations and the G7 summit. So greedy landlords have turfed out families to convert to air b&bs for these very reasons, more money. To put it in perspective I live on a 1970s housing estate, there is an air b&b in my street. Madness. Even more madness is next door to me has been empty since September (private landlord) and I don’t doubt they’re sprucing it up for the holiday season as they’ve been coming out to do rubbish clearance/the garden etc. when previously they were notoriously neglectful of the property and the unlucky tenants, it only has one night storage heater in the whole place and was full of mould!
Some homeless converted shipping container homes have been opened up but it’s not touching the sides of the demand. Massive estates are still being built but the “affordable housing” is a farce.
So the chances of marcus getting his own gaff is minimal at best, even in a supported living, he’s not a high need. He has two parents who he has contact with and siblings. The council will literally call them up and try and mediate him returning home or to one of them with a monetary incentive rather than continue to bank roll travelodge for the foreseeable future, but if a place comes up I don’t doubt Carcrash will find a way of using the legislation to his advantage and scoring a gaff. Sorry to go on a bit I’ve a relative in housing.
I have learnt so much about the ins and outs of only fans the housing crisis in Cornwall this month, I love tattle school.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t use Facebook because I reset my phone 📱 what a load of tit, just admit you’re in Facebook jail, again

Live dump for the fallen. He ignored and skirted over all the tricky questions then showed his gammy toe and scruffy room.
543BE8D8-96DA-48A8-BC9F-1E826083EC36.jpeg
50A9569B-3C89-47E0-B88A-EAF85D5A2586.jpeg
CE9778CB-CBAB-4CBB-BDAF-3BDBFBAC58A8.jpeg
D453ED49-96A3-4E32-B2BB-93F6548DE5E0.jpeg
AA5BF356-7E93-438B-93E1-F2C8E68B59B5.jpeg
DD1C67C8-C581-4E38-B03A-04BB4F84A9D3.jpeg
818FFCBE-5A5F-4111-8C57-BD7B059469F2.png
46B0EC71-A278-421D-8873-7A5A5E56961A.png
DC20763E-29FB-4C99-9F73-B5A1A3B1F078.png
055A04F6-F2F1-487C-A22F-1FA10B0DFA85.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow he’s bigger than ever, he could do with some fat dissolving injections under that chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hello
I've been following this thread for weeks and weeks,like many of you, I really like Marcus to start with,found him funny,but after a while something wasn't sitting right. Then when he started mentioning you guys,I came over and became a long time lurker
I'm from Cornwall, and can give a little insight into the housing. Housing down here is terrible, for every private rented house,there is over 100 people trying to rent it,and the cost has gone through the roof. The council will put anyone vulnerable up in a travel lodge. A family member of mine became homeless and the council rang me and asked if I could put them up,I couldn't as didn't have the space and I have a child with autism and anorexia and my child doesn't need any routine change. Council said,we can only house the most vulnerable as it costs the council up to 100 pounds a night !.. ridiculous
So they put him in a travel lodge in hayle..im not sure if there are rules where you have to be out by day (like a b and b)
Anyway. I'm here,and glad I've finally popped my cherry by saying hello
Yep, I Imagine Sid has said she can not live with him - making him homeless with the long term aim that he will be housed! I know many of many families that have done it!

Reactions: 9
Ahh so at least we have a profile he can go live on now, ffs go and run errands and you miss the live, I bet he won't even go live later on either, too chicken scared

Reactions: 5
He’s ballooned. Absolutely massive now. His multiple chins are fighting eachother for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he’ll do same as last night, limited amount of booze, peaked too early and off to bed.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If I was him I'd be so ashamed. All this to avoid getting a job? At this point would it not have been easier to get a job and save up to move out from his Mum's? Like I get Sid must be sick of him but surely they could come to an agreement that he gets a job and saves to move out and in like 6 months he could be out? If they're having dinner together then the relationship can't have broken down that much. It's pathetic scroungers like him that cause trouble for legit benefit claimants and cause people to look down on the genuine cases. There's nothing wrong with him why can't he get a job? Why should I go to work to pay for this? If he's hell bent on being an influencer couldn't he try to launch his career WHILST working?! This isn't right at all. I knew he was useless but this has shocked me. Just get a bleeping job!!! It would probably do him good!

He's not seeing anyone either, who'd want to date a 23 year old living in a travel lodge because he's too lazy to work?! No thanks

Reactions: 19
If I was him I'd be so ashamed. All this to avoid getting a job? At this point would it not have been easier to get a job and save up to move out from his Mum's? Like I get Sid must be sick of him but surely they could come to an agreement that he gets a job and saves to move out and in like 6 months he could be out? If they're having dinner together then the relationship can't have broken down that much. It's pathetic scroungers like him that cause trouble for legit benefit claimants and cause people to look down on the genuine cases. There's nothing wrong with him why can't he get a job? Why should I go to work to pay for this? If he's hell bent on being an influencer couldn't he try to launch his career WHILST working?! This isn't right at all. I knew he was useless but this has shocked me. Just get a bleeping job!!! It would probably do him good!

He's not seeing anyone either, who'd want to date a 23 year old living in a travel lodge because he's too lazy to work?! No thanks
It’s so embarrassing 🙈
I can’t tell if he’s genuinely okay about the way he is and his complete lack of direction or life or he’s kidding himself. I really can’t at this point. It’s so pathetic. Get yourself a job Marcus, or volunteer, go back to college, dude just do something useful and fulfilling. That would really show us! You’re literally writing tattle threads yourself lad.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.