Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noooooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh god the poor fucka that goes to that room 🤢
Oh god this has sent me and it’s not even 6am 🤣🤣🤣🤣 travelling today so in the back of a taxi trying not to laugh too loud 🤣

the first thing I thought of is the room must stink of Aldi meaty crisps and subjecting someone to that alone is bad enough 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope he’s not too high up and his windows actually open because that room will need a good airing 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Aw god, the poor victim that doesn’t know he’s in a relationship with Marcus yet

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thoughts and prayers to Marcus's Grinder decliner.
Image his pillow talk. Those Tattle cunts are obsessed with me. They're so jealous.
Do you want a drink, I've got tea, coffee, uht milk and a kettle full of limescale.
Made it huns, made it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hello
I've been following this thread for weeks and weeks,like many of you, I really like Marcus to start with,found him funny,but after a while something wasn't sitting right. Then when he started mentioning you guys,I came over and became a long time lurker
I'm from Cornwall, and can give a little insight into the housing. Housing down here is terrible, for every private rented house,there is over 100 people trying to rent it,and the cost has gone through the roof. The council will put anyone vulnerable up in a travel lodge. A family member of mine became homeless and the council rang me and asked if I could put them up,I couldn't as didn't have the space and I have a child with autism and anorexia and my child doesn't need any routine change. Council said,we can only house the most vulnerable as it costs the council up to 100 pounds a night !.. ridiculous
So they put him in a travel lodge in hayle..im not sure if there are rules where you have to be out by day (like a b and b)
Anyway. I'm here,and glad I've finally popped my cherry by saying hello

Reactions: 22
Imagine thinking getting railed across your travel lodge emergency accommodation is being in a good place. It's a shame he's decided to keep his life so private though. Wish I knew what was going on with him atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine thinking getting railed across your travel lodge emergency accommodation is being in a good place. It's a shame he's decided to keep his life so private though. Wish I knew what was going on with him atm.
Me too I feel like I'm missing out xo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tbf to him, he thought he was the dog's dinner when he got a few nights free in a Wetherspoons hotel so a Travelodge is probably considered plush to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't believe he's seeing someone and then cheating on them by being on Grinder!
Imagine that!

Just imagine arranging to meet him for a quick shag though and it being him, in his travel lodge, having cooked his pan ninny with the trouser press and it smelling of beef crisps 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just can't believe he's seeing someone and then cheating on them by being on Grinder!
Imagine that!

Just imagine arranging to meet him for a quick shag though and it being him, in his travel lodge, having cooked his pan ninny with the trouser press and it smelling of beef crisps 😶

Marcus the playboy player. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god the travel lodge is the best thing to happen to this thread in ages, knowing me, Marcus Mitchell, knowing you Mrs Poison, aha ! His grinder, a secret lover, trouser press pan ninny, get it in the wiki, it's all vital stuff lads. He's a meme king, a savvy social media leader, you've got to admire him, that toothless grin, that charm, that cider. What a guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello
I've been following this thread for weeks and weeks,like many of you, I really like Marcus to start with,found him funny,but after a while something wasn't sitting right. Then when he started mentioning you guys,I came over and became a long time lurker
I'm from Cornwall, and can give a little insight into the housing. Housing down here is terrible, for every private rented house,there is over 100 people trying to rent it,and the cost has gone through the roof. The council will put anyone vulnerable up in a travel lodge. A family member of mine became homeless and the council rang me and asked if I could put them up,I couldn't as didn't have the space and I have a child with autism and anorexia and my child doesn't need any routine change. Council said,we can only house the most vulnerable as it costs the council up to 100 pounds a night !.. ridiculous
So they put him in a travel lodge in hayle..im not sure if there are rules where you have to be out by day (like a b and b)
I don’t believe you’re from Kernow. Look at that dirty top crimp on your profile! You should be ashamed. I bet you put cream on first too. 🤣
I’m jesting before anyone gets teasy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god the travel lodge is the best thing to happen to this thread in ages, knowing me, Marcus Mitchell, knowing you Mrs Poison, aha ! His grinder, a secret lover, trouser press pan ninny, get it in the wiki, it's all vital stuff lads. He's a meme king, a savvy social media leader, you've got to admire him, that toothless grin, that charm, that cider. What a guy.
Hhahahhahahaa

I wonder what he’s doing with his days though. If he keeps using the wifi to stream off his firestick they will end up blocking his access 🤣 cheeky little ponce.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello
This is good insight. Arent there homeless hotels?

Reactions: 2
He said on his stories he’s shadowbanned so he can’t go live ☹ Hopefully we get an MMMM on Facebook ? 🤞🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 7
He can’t afford to lose himself. He’s social media savvy
Trouser pressed panini will have him on the lavvy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.