Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is good insight. Arent there homeless hotels?
The housing crisis has always been a huge problem in Kernow but it blew up after covid restrictions preventing you from kicking out tenants ended. This conveniently came at the same time of encouraging staycations and the G7 summit. So greedy landlords have turfed out families to convert to air b&bs for these very reasons, more money. To put it in perspective I live on a 1970s housing estate, there is an air b&b in my street. Madness. Even more madness is next door to me has been empty since September (private landlord) and I don’t doubt they’re sprucing it up for the holiday season as they’ve been coming out to do rubbish clearance/the garden etc. when previously they were notoriously neglectful of the property and the unlucky tenants, it only has one night storage heater in the whole place and was full of mould!
Some homeless converted shipping container homes have been opened up but it’s not touching the sides of the demand. Massive estates are still being built but the “affordable housing” is a farce.
So the chances of marcus getting his own gaff is minimal at best, even in a supported living, he’s not a high need. He has two parents who he has contact with and siblings. The council will literally call them up and try and mediate him returning home or to one of them with a monetary incentive rather than continue to bank roll travelodge for the foreseeable future, but if a place comes up I don’t doubt Carcrash will find a way of using the legislation to his advantage and scoring a gaff. Sorry to go on a bit I’ve a relative in housing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feel like a true crime moment is about to happen… Marcus preying on people from grindr in his seedy travel lodge room 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
F247BE1A-C16B-4B95-9D0F-74F997958426.jpeg

Oh, you mean nobody except for TikTok, Facebook, and INSTAGRAM ITSELF - because they’ve all banned you, you giant bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine getting him slide into your dms on Grindr ‘I’m an influencer would you like to come over to hotel room 69 at TL and fire stick and dick whist I treat you to a panini toastie which is on the turn?’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe you’re from Kernow. Look at that dirty top crimp on your profile! You should be ashamed. I bet you put cream on first too. 🤣
I’m jesting before anyone gets teasy

🤣🤣🤣 , my mother would turn in her grave if she saw my pasty profile, she always hand made them with the crimp on the side,served them in a paper bag with a mug of sugary tea.

Reactions: 5
Banned and restricted on all his SM apps,
Now he’s just got Grindr and his bath time faps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Imagine getting him slide into your dms on Grindr ‘I’m an influencer would you like to come over to hotel room 69 at TL and fire stick and dick whist I treat you to a panini toastie which is on the turn?’
He should use your profile picture on his profile 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had to LOL at this, I went to a place called Wollaton hall yesterday and they have a real life skeleton of a T- Rex 🦕 The second I saw the hands I had to laugh and thought of Marcus 🤣
Haha you live in Nottinghamshire too?

Reactions: 2
Those pictures he’s used for his dating profile are shite. All in same outfit on the same day in black and white 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My best mate is on Grindr and he’s always sending me things across. Tbf there’s a lot of wrongens on there so he’ll defo get lucky 🤣🤣
My mate does the same he shows mw some proper weirdos grown men wearing nappies, someone else wanted to be tit on like wtf I’m a lass I don’t need to shown that 🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.