Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap even though I'm furious it's 2 threads in a row I've not won thread title for.

Marcus became homeless. By that we mean he pitched up a tent in Sids garden.
He went silent for days in a bid to appear dead. Spoiler he's alive.
What's left of the LLL brigaders are harrasing Heidi who is just trying to get on with her life.
Marcus has a new bffl shofa.
Marcus just wants to be happy again.
Did a quick live from the bridge recently, whilst crying.
Is currently pitched up in travel lodge with a client he picked up off OnlyFans.
Sid now does flower jugs.
We found out his dads called Rich Mitch.

Apologies if I missed anything. ✉ 💐
What happend to him and his diet? Not seen him. He took money off folk on fb when he started dieting and said it group to help lmao always got excuses to why he done that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happend to him and his diet? Not seen him. He took money off folk on fb when he started dieting and said it group to help lmao always got excuses to why he done that.
His diet comes last because of his mental health beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Diet always comes last, mental health first beaut xx

Reactions: 7
I'm still catching up on onto thread 10...
It hasn't happened yet in the threads but I know he's lost his Instagram account and I'm genuinely living in anticipation for the announcement to come
In the next 14 threads cos I know it's coming and how much yous would have all pissed yourselves!! 😂😂😂
I'm leaving turkey tonight I got my teef someone said
He couldn't eat a curly worly with them teeth and it's had me crying laughing for half an hour cos having mine shaved I resembled marcus 😭😂
But I'll do night duty tonight Incase of any drunken posts and dirty deletes 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
okay so Iv must have missed a page or two
Iv just seen a photo of his mother and I thought she looked like sid
Is this why everyone has been saying sid in the threads 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm slow asf sorry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe he’s on Grindr, he’s an utter menace to society!

He needs putting on Crimestoppers for his future serial killing spree...he'll break your bones in a non malicious way then air fry you and stick you in his Aldi Cabonara

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whoever said he’s in Hayle, envelope bouquet for you, I used the explore feature on Grindr and well …
View attachment 1128288
View attachment 1128289View attachment 1128290View attachment 1128293
View attachment 1128294
Noooooooooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh god the poor fucka that goes to that room 🤢

okay so Iv must have missed a page or two
Iv just seen a photo of his mother and I thought she looked like sid
Is this why everyone has been saying sid in the threads 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm slow asf sorry 😂😂😂
Yep that's sid, his mum. We're that disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.