Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying he’s banned from lives and he’s here until the 5th of May which could be next week in Marcus time warp land 🤷‍♀️
cant believe he’s booked in for that long. Surely whoever’s paying for him (if true) would have been better off booking him into an air bnb???

Reactions: 10
Hes just posted on his story saying hes in a good place mentally at the minute.
He talks utter bollox!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Staying for another 51 days , including over bank holidays at Easter ? Must be nice to be able to know how to shamelessly exploit the system afford that Marcus .

Reactions: 13
"the only way is up", beaut the only thing going up is your cholesterol levels !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He has defo pulled the vulnerable card and said he can’t be in shared accommodation so they’ve had to put him up in a hotel because he’s pleading homelessness. He’s totally playing the system. And spending his benefits on cheap Prosecco and cider

• Angry
Reactions: 20
cant believe he’s booked in for that long. Surely whoever’s paying for him (if true) would have been better off booking him into an air bnb???
I suspect the council is funding this.

I see the cycle has started again…..really good mentally but necking presseco alone in a hotel room. He has no clue what rock bottom is

Reactions: 19
It’s emergency accommodation, air b&bs aren’t usually used, plus it’s Cornwall.

Reactions: 9
He’s such a fool 😂 happy as Larry whilst sat on his own in a budget hotel room because no one else wants to take him in, surviving off of almost out of date food that he’s having to heat up with the probably filthy iron that every other local minger has used whilst in the same emergency accommodation 😫 “I’m in a really good place mentally so I’m going to drink all this alcohol which I know full well depresses me hehe”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The council here will emergency house for 56 days then make a decision on wether to house you, continue the emergency accommodation or decline your claim of homelessness. He’s clearly played the system here. Probably had been saying he was a risk to Sid or she’s said he is to her, which has been demonstrated in his destructive “meltdowns” when we all know really, he’s just a melt.

Reactions: 17
The council here will emergency house for 56 days then make a decision on wether to house you, continue the emergency accommodation or decline your claim of homelessness. He’s clearly played the system here. Probably had been saying he was a risk to Sid or she’s said he is to her, which has been demonstrated in his destructive “meltdowns” when we all know really, he’s just a melt.

The fat bleep's on the scam even when the links not in his bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet you he won't even do any drunk stories, he know's his audience is dwindling !!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.