Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cant believe he’s booked in for that long. Surely whoever’s paying for him (if true) would have been better off booking him into an air bnb???
That will be the council timescale to see if he made himself intentionally homeless

Reactions: 4
What I’ve always failed to understand is who actually wants to watch his drunk lives / posts? They are so incredibly sad and tragic. I don’t like my mates pissed up on lives at the best of times, let alone that bloater.

I would have a hell of a lot more sympathy and time for him if it wasn’t for the fact that JUST as my sympathy button starts to reset he does something lovely like potential lies about rape, outing someone etc etc

Reactions: 1
"I've hit rock bottom the only way is up" See to me getting bungalowed on a Tuesday in a Travelodge on cheap cider doesn't really say I'm on the up to me... Could have at least sprung for some Rattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is he deep throating the glass like that?
Who drinks by putting the entire glass in their pie hole?

• Haha
Acting like he’s only eaten four packs of crisps because he’s been drinking…

Don’t lie Beggy, you ate them the second you opened your eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know those "I'm so happy" videos were for us. Only person your kidding is yourself beaut. Imagine stating days ago you would be living a happy private life and within that time you've let all the beauts trolls know your homeless and in accommodation until May 5th.

Reactions: 11
What I’ve always failed to understand is who actually wants to watch his drunk lives / posts? They are so incredibly sad and tragic. I don’t like my mates pissed up on lives at the best of times, let alone that bloater.

I would have a hell of a lot more sympathy and time for him if it wasn’t for the fact that JUST as my sympathy button starts to reset he does something lovely like potential lies about rape, outing someone etc etc
Er..us ?

• Haha
Ive a lot of pages to catch up, but how the duck is he able to afford to stay in a hotel!! Did he just say there till 5 May too. If my tax money is going towards funding him to sit drinking and shoving his face then I give up!! Fat useless feckin bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww man that image of him with that glass will take a while to disappear from my mind 🤢however I am excited for what tonight may bring, disappointment probably but I live in hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.