Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don't want "weirdos" commenting on your stuff then don't post it online, It's a public forum you basically invite people in, didn't they teach you that at social media savvy school.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
omg he’s necking the warm Prosecco, I’ve got a video recording but don’t know how to upload on here. I feel a MMMM incoming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What a disgusting piece of tit he is! Sitting in a travelodge necking warm prosecco at his age! He seriously needs to get a life! And a job!

Reactions: 10
Can i ask why does he shake like a shitting dog when he tries to down a drink?😂😂

Also he takes forever to down a drink my nana could drink her tea quicker!😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Saying he’s banned from lives and he’s here until the 5th of May which could be next week in Marcus time warp land 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would love to know who’s paying for this little holiday of his, he’s such a bleeping sponger

Reactions: 9
I heard his voice go shaky on the last story. Some real potential here. We all need to stay on high alert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220315-171227_Instagram.jpg

I cant afford to lose me again.

On that note. Off for a cheap giggle. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.