Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
take it he didn’t go to the spiritualist then 🤔
Oh yeah 🤣😂🤣😂dead in the water like his weekend out

Sid don’t cave, the bastard deserves nowt

Carcrash you need to watch ‘I Daniel Blake’ on Disney. I know you have the channel. It will put things into perspective for you, you have no idea how real people suffer, you pathetic waste of oxygen.

It’s makes me sick this bleeping parasite given everything. I had a babby, cutting the toes out his babygros, no fridge, using a wet bag in the garden, paying a mortgage and rent, working my ass off and this bleep is rolling about in a travelodge, THE bleeping SLUG. I hate him, he’s the worst of the worst, the absolute bottom feeder. Hoover up those crisps ya bleep because it’s all you have.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh yeah 🤣😂🤣😂dead in the water like his weekend out

Sid don’t cave, the bastard deserves nowt

Carcrash you need to watch ‘I Daniel Blake’ on Disney. I know you have the channel. It will put things into perspective for you, you have no idea how real people suffer, you pathetic waste of oxygen.

It’s makes me sick this bleeping parasite given everything. I had a babby, cutting the toes out his babygros, no fridge, using a wet bag in the garden, paying a mortgage and rent, working my ass off and this bleep is rolling about in a travelodge, THE bleeping SLUG. I hate him, he’s the worst of the worst, the absolute bottom feeder. Hoover up those crisps ya bleep because it’s all you have.
Reading that gave me goosebumps. Magnificently put!

Reactions: 7
I followed him right back in the early days before the begging and when his memes, although stolen, were fairly entertaining. It did feel like he was ALMOST on the cusp of something… sadly his greed got in the way of it and his true colours came out.

I wonder if there’s still people walking about in their MM ‘beaut’ merch🙄

Also, has anyone let Megan know how he is?🤦‍♀️
Someone let her know his room number at least lads, come on, she'll be worried

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if he has got the airfryer and communal with him 🤔 one will have its own side of the bed next to him the other will be in the spare bed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck I hate him. The only speaking he should do in an educational setting is as an example of how NOT to conduct your life. He has failed miserably at literally everything he has attempted because he’s a lazy, incompetent, self entitled, greedy, lying pig.

And there’s not a brand on the planet that would want to be affiliated with him - he is literally the opposite of ‘social media savvy’. He’s lost his TikTok account, is restricted on Facebook, lost his main Insta, failed at OF… Now has a pathetic 7,000 followers and as mentioned above all he does is post crying lives and fake suicide threats, and doesn’t even know what a croissant is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Hahahaha and an honourable mention goes to -
Marcus’s bio: ‘…it starts with my health’
Also Marcus: ‘Dieting comes last’

You are a bleeping clown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Morning beauts , I had a laparoscopy on Friday , and to say I’m feeling pretty dreadful is putting it lightly ! (I had to have endometriosis and cysts removed) I know there’s different reasons for laparoscopy and different recovery time etc ,but I’m so suspicious of his ! So I went back in the old threads to remind myself of his behaviour after his , and he was out for a carvery and wine the next day ! 🙄(you’re told not to drink alcohol or heavy food ) I’m four days later and still can only manage toast or soup.
There was no way any harm done to his intestines as he so claims ! He definitely had the most basic laparoscopy (maybe camera for diagnostic) because I’m a fit person and I’m in absolute bits here from mine ! I’m on high pain meds and walking around is so hard for me !
I’m so baffled how his ‘followers’ don’t call him out on his madness !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
He is so desperate not to give up social media isn’t he even though it’s destroying him. Literally this picture personified.

5297952A-58FB-4101-A3A5-5462E8A394A7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.