Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the deep throating is the only fans content we've been waiting for ?
You had to go there didn't you?! 😒

I reckon he's got April and May mixed up.

If he ends up with a bleeping council house, I'll bleeping walk to Tambourine or wherever it is he lives and throw fried eggs at his new gaff I'm telling ya!! 😤

*please note, I won't really cos 1 I can't walk very far and 2 I throw like a proper girl and I don't think fried eggs would gain much momentum tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I suspect he blew all his money in 4 cans and a miniature bottle of Prosecco, or he’d have bought a full size bottle. So I doubt wry much we’ll get any action tonight lads.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I suspect he blew all his money in 4 cans and a miniature bottle of Prosecco, or he’d have bought a full size bottle. So I doubt wry much we’ll get any action tonight lads.
He really is a beginner in getting value for money.

I remember back in the day, being taught by my big sister, to look at the amount of alcohol in the cheapest, biggest bottles of cider you could get for your money. Yes, it tasted horrific but it did the job.

Maybe I shouldn't post this as he reads here 🤔 ah well.
You're welcome for the tip Marcus, but please stop with the drinking, your liver will pack up soon especially if you're taking meds

Reactions: 16
Hang on.
Marcus is on an all expenses paid holiday up the A30 cos he can’t be nice to his mum after a night on the nose beers and fried eggs, while there are families in Genuine need? Jesus wept

Reactions: 15
It’s been a long day and finally time to relax and catch up ☕ Saw his insta post can’t see his BFF’s showing the love, infact any of the people he has mentioned In his stories the past few weeks 😂

Reactions: 4
I was getting happy that the threads were picking up again and boom he ends up in a TL! Imagine how boring he’s going to be if he’s there till May 🤦‍♀️ Too good to go hauls, hairy hot dog bath pics and beggy ‘spare bed here’ seedy stories.

Someone send me in the direction of another thread because Marcus Mitchell’s entertainment value is dead!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s a right piss pot isn’t he?
Sat in a hotel room alone with his cans and 30 packets of vile Aldi crisps. YOLO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.