Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe that this time last week he wasn't gonna live to see Monday now he's in a travelodge with a good to go bag and doesn't know the difference between a panini and a toastie ffs
Quite the rollercoaster isn’t it! Wonder what he’ll do next? tit in the cupboard during a live? Piss all over the walls? He’s not really got much else to shock us with.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a question; How social media savvy do you have to be to get upgraded to a Premier Inn

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@elliebellieboo I think iffing and amming might be a Cornwall or West Country thing! Only cos I'm Cornish and me and my whole family use the same phrase all the time 😅 I day
Shaved again maybe you onlyfans lot are in for a treat of a travelodge pillow hump and pump View attachment 1125540View attachment 1125541

What the duck is iffing and amming?
I think it's a Cornish or possibly West Country thing. I am Cornish and use the phrase all the time as do my family and never thought that others might not understand - oops 😅😅😅

'I was iffing and amming on whether to go or not'

'I was iffing and amming whether to buy that'

maybe us Cornish are just a bit thick 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His life is an absolute fukin mess isn’t it wow
I can’t imagine how he thinks being turfed out into a travelodge, losing his 50 whatever k account, begging for phone numbers, and having a handful of people giving a fig knowing where he is is a good life. Pathetic really.

Reactions: 12
@elliebellieboo I think iffing and amming might be a Cornwall or West Country thing! Only cos I'm Cornish and me and my whole family use the same phrase all the time 😅 I day

I think it's a Cornish or possibly West Country thing. I am Cornish and use the phrase all the time as do my family and never thought that others might not understand - oops 😅😅😅

'I was iffing and amming on whether to go or not'

'I was iffing and amming whether to buy that'

maybe us Cornish are just a bit thick 😅😅
Never heard it as a West Country lass or living in Kernow for 6 years

Reactions: 1
What killed me off was this self proclaimed 'social media savvy people like me 💅'

Like ahahhha no mate.
Him actually believing this has got me laughing more than an eastenders edited video…if you’re so savvy my friend, how come you haven’t become the next big thing? Why you eating Aldi crisps in a travelodge pal????!
He’s genuinely the gift that keeps giving, I get a laugh out of him on the daily!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
only 7 days have passed since he cried “by Monday I’ll be dead,
Now Marcus is living his best life in a travel lodge double bed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Him actually believing this has got me laughing more than an eastenders edited video…if you’re so savvy my friend, how come you haven’t become the next big thing? Why you eating Aldi crisps in a travelodge pal????!
He’s genuinely the gift that keeps giving, I get a laugh out of him on the daily!
I followed him right back in the early days before the begging and when his memes, although stolen, were fairly entertaining. It did feel like he was ALMOST on the cusp of something… sadly his greed got in the way of it and his true colours came out.

I wonder if there’s still people walking about in their MM ‘beaut’ merch🙄

Also, has anyone let Megan know how he is?🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cheeky thread suggestion.

Sids waving goodbye to her carers allowance
But she don't care, she's online raffling flowers. ✉ 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Remember before Christmas when Marcus was meant to be on Let’s Talk Autism podcast, then was dropped with no explanation? Nice vote of confidence in you as an ambassador for autism there mitchy boy!
Also, spreading autism awareness does not mean going to schools/spoons/travelodges/crappy afternoon raves , acting like a spoilt brat, making anyway of yourself then refusing to take responsibility for yourself because your autism made you do it . I know this may come as a surprise Marcus , but people with autism come in all shapes, sizes, gender and sexual orientation. People with autism can maintain friendships ( without stabbing themselves staples/bud bottles for attention ) , people with autism can have jobs. People with autism can fall in love . People with autism can live independently etc etc . You have never wanted to raise awareness of autism , you only want to raise awareness of you .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cheeky thread suggestion.

Sids waving goodbye to her carers allowance
But she don't care, she's online raffling flowers. ✉ 💐
I bed Sid never saw a penny of any allowances she got for him. I can 100% see him kicking off to get her to hand it over for a quiet life .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.