Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like a threat "best she stays out of my way"
Bore off Marcus how about appreciate your mum whilst she's still here 😡
He’s the biggest ungrateful bleep of all time. He’s lived with her all that time, been an absolute nightmare and a sponging leech and he’s saying that??? What a bleeping prick!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He’s the biggest ungrateful bleep of all time. He’s lived with her all that time, been an absolute nightmare and a sponging leech and he’s saying that??? What a bleeping prick!
Then plays the victim card 🙄 poor sidlicious birthing and then having to raise that ungrateful waste of sperm

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someones asked😂
‘What I love doing’

What’s that then? Sad bath wanks and outing dead people who can’t defend themselves while snottering into a dirty dish towel?

What an absolute car crash of a human being he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sat here on the sofa reading today's updates, watching the Jeremy Kyle doc, soffing some of those pink gin jaffa cakes that sid was gifted (that carcus scoffed). Living my best life beauts. Can't believe it's April already.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just got back from watching the "I can't afford to lose me again" video. That's how disgusting I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.