Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was about to ask who are those 2 ?? Prob be mentioning he’s had a 3 sum with them
And he’s deeply in love with them
😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Well. I've read through the last 8 days worth of posts today. I'm exhausted. Mentally and physically. The humour has carried me through but my god if i feel like this then how draining must it be to be MM or one of the poor people unfortunate enough to be acquainted with him? He's the epitome of a narcissist and that individual in his comments claiming to be the be the victim of narcissistic abuse whilst simultaneously trying to emotionally blackmail corset just goes to show the level of intellect that his "followers" posses.

I just wanna Say that regardless of what people think about this thread and those in it - there's a wide a varied group of people here with their own personal issues. I have come forward with my own negative experiences, several others have come forward with both physical and mental health concerns, experiences with suicide, feeling triggered etc. Every time that has happened the support in these threads has been forthcoming and generous. It's a stark contrast from MM who demonstrates precisely how not to handle things. So many of you have been going through it without any physical support or an ounce of the concern MM indulges in, so i just wanna say that you're all beautiful, hilarious people and I hope things never get so bad you have to resort to inhaling fried eggs on live.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just LOVE that Corset is out on the town (IN the corset!) living her best life, and Sid is busy auctioning off ✉💐 purely for the reason everyone deserves flowers in their homes… It seems to me now that Carcus the bellend has pissed off, the women in his life are blossoming! (Pun partially intended 😂)
Funny how he has a mum, a dad who lives across the road, and two adult sisters (at least two I think?) - and he ends up in emergency accommodation because none of them want to take him in. If that doesn’t make him take a long hard look at himself, nothing will.
And Jesus H. Christ - what a waste of resources. There are people on the streets who genuinely need help with accomodation and can’t get it. It makes my blood boil that he’s in a hotel room gorging on chips and cider and movies, having bubble baths and being a lazy slob, while probably thinking to himself that he scored a free room because he’s an ‘influencer’. Get fucked you sweaty, smelly narcissist 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

ETA: when I typed narcissist my phone tried to autocorrect to Marcus’s and I am in hysterics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just checking in at 3.15am to say nothing to report 👩🏼‍✈️ Been out for a girls night so happy to do an hour or so more of watching but think he’s farting away happily in his travelodge bed

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Just checking in at 3.15am to say nothing to report 👩🏼‍✈️ Been out for a girls night so happy to do an hour or so more of watching but think he’s farting away happily in his travelodge bed
Your service is most welcome beaut, I’ve been checking in between episodes of buffy (rewatching 😂) The night shift ain’t easy but we can’t let the thread down ✉💐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Your service is most welcome beaut, I’ve been checking in between episodes of buffy (rewatching 😂) The night shift ain’t easy but we can’t let the thread down ✉💐
I knew I’d be up tonight and thought I’d be of use but no MMMM tonight 👎🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did anyone get screen shots of what he said about tattle in his story ? He must have deleted it, I've been using that war against instagrammers but the last three stories are showing blank like he deleted them.
Ok I saw what the other guy said about Tattle now but I'm still wondering about the the blank stories on WAI

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone get screen shots of what he said about tattle in his story ? He must have deleted it, I've been using that war against instagrammers but the last three stories are showing blank like he deleted them.
Ok I saw what the other guy said about Tattle now but I'm still wondering about the the blank stories on WAI
I woke up randomly at 3am and saw he had posted at approx 1.30am but wasn't anything special as when I went to check my screenshots I hadn't bothered to screenshot it lol.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.