Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We ALL know the big bag of crisps are GONE! Bet that shower won’t see any use either, imagine embarrassing yourself to the world for cider and cheap sweets 😭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The council of he’s bullshitted his way to a room
how could he just get one that easy?
Not the same really but i put my name on the council housing list and im in a low band, i appealled it because im sharing a bed with my 5 year old in my mums 2 bed house and they basically said im staying in the lower band because we moved knowing the situation we were moving to 🙄 doesn’t matter that I was leaving a relationship hence why we was moving to my Mums.

surely if he made himself homeless on purpose it wouldnt work with them to pay for it 🤯🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not the same really but i put my name on the council housing list and im in a low band, i appealled it because im sharing a bed with my 5 year old in my mums 2 bed house and they basically said im staying in the lower band because we moved knowing the situation we were moving to 🙄 doesn’t matter that I was leaving a relationship hence why we was moving to my Mums.

surely if he made himself homeless on purpose it wouldnt work with them to pay for ot 🤯🤯
If Sid gave him a letter confirming his immediate eviction would they just pay for a hotel for now?

Reactions: 5

surely if he made himself homeless on purpose it wouldnt work with them to pay for it 🤯🤯
Easily, Sid’s turfed him out, he’s played the homeless and vulnerable card

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
If Sid gave him a letter confirming his immediate eviction would they just pay for a hotel for now?
Yes, he’d be placed in temporary accommodation. My friend has just been kicked out by his mum (she’s a piece of work, it’s a miracle she gave him a letter confirming he’s been kicked out, he’s usually just let in the streets)

They go for lower budget hotels. My friend is in a Premier atm

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Local authorities have a duty towards homeless vulnerable so will likely put him in emergency accommodation (hotel) while they carry out their investigation into cause of homelessness.
Sometimes will include mediating with family to try and get them to return to family home (maybe even offering mum a small £ to take him back) - it’s cheaper than housing him for sure.
They may decide he’s intentionally homeless if mum says he’s been evicted due to behaviour but he may state this is due to autism/mental health in which case it’s difficult to say it’s intentionally homeless.
All depends on what the local authority are like and how much pressure there is on their housing stock.

Reactions: 8
I think Sid finally officially evicted him so he’s been accommodated there on an emergency basis? I imagine there aren’t many options so council using B&B and travelodge. With his LD/MH history he’ll be deemed vulnerable and priority. Despite his very naughty behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Yes, he’d be placed in temporary accommodation. My friend has just been kicked out by his mum (she’s a piece of work, it’s a miracle she gave him a letter confirming he’s been kicked out, he’s usually just let in the streets)

They go for lower budget hotels. My friend is in a Premier atm
When I got turfed out at 6pm I had the outside of a disused bingo hall rude 🤣 should of used the 'im autistic' card 😅😅😅 thank god I can't bring myself to do that on anything

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Local authorities have a duty towards homeless vulnerable so will likely put him in emergency accommodation (hotel) while they carry out their investigation into cause of homelessness.
Sometimes will include mediating with family to try and get them to return to family home (maybe even offering mum a small £ to take him back) - it’s cheaper than housing him for sure.
They may decide he’s intentionally homeless if mum says he’s been evicted due to behaviour but he may state this is due to autism/mental health in which case it’s difficult to say it’s intentionally homeless.
All depends on what the local authority are like and how much pressure there is on their housing stock.
He’s in Cornwall, wonder how much pressure the housing dept is under?

Reactions: 6
What a load of old tit
He’s in Cornwall, wonder how much pressure the housing dept is under?
i can tell you that families are being shipped out of Cornwall because of greedy Airbnb landlords. If he’s been given a funded room he’s done
his homework

He’s a gigantic bug but ok
EF06DE4B-707F-4926-B2A6-F62C0902BCB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.