Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, four weeks of crisps much
B247134B-3FC6-464C-BCE2-13CF38B01095.jpeg

Is he staying in a Travelodge? The decor looks like it
Must be back in the travel hovel

If he’s used the homeless AND autistic vulnerable bullshit to get a room over desperate families having their homes sold from under them I’m going to be absolutely fuming, the entitled twit.

@and others lets hear your story. No messages, joined on Tuesday. Interested to have you’re take on this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
If he is at his dad's I'm surprised he's drinking so much didn't his dad put an angry face on his last post from FB about getting loads of drink and getting wasted cause it's the only good thing in his life apparently 🤔

Reactions: 5
Im
bleeping hell, four weeks of crisps much View attachment 1121109

Must be back in the travel hovel

If he’s used the homeless AND autistic vulnerable bullshit to get a room over desperate families having their homes sold from under them I’m going to be absolutely fuming, the entitled twit.

@and others lets hear your story. No messages, joined on Tuesday. Interested to have you’re take on this.
I’m actually surprised he didn’t unhook his jaw like the absolute whale lord that he is,

so is he at his dads or is he letting an old man shag his arse for a bed?

I’m bleeping loving this new Saga 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.