Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for poor Sid, all joking aside I think when you see pictures of her she looks very worn down & not herself. In my opinion too she doesn’t look in the best of health. Marcus should be ashamed of himself treating his Mum like he does 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I feel so sorry for poor Sid, all joking aside I think when you see pictures of her she looks very worn down & not herself. In my opinion too she doesn’t look in the best of health. Marcus should be ashamed of himself treating his Mum like he does 😡
I bet it is exhausting living with MM I do feel really sorry for her

Reactions: 13
I agree, poor Sid. Let’s all club together and send her a ✉💐x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is this a pic of him cutting up ❄ 😮 If it slightly dumb as your face may be covered but your tattoos aren’t 😯🤭 and the big man had the cheek to try and publicly shame our mother goose 😡 Sid I hope you read here and I hope your living your best life whilst he wallows in self pity and jealousy.
My post was including Marcus’s reaction to the photo to show just what a hypocrite he’s been over Adelllllle. He had the bare faced cheek to attack her over the ❄ and he’s publicly liking that?? Unbelievable

Agree the video she did for the flower draw she looks rinsed out, Sid if you or your other kids read this, don’t take him back in, you’ve done enough for the ungrateful twit

• Heart
Hope Sids having a lovely relaxing Sunday. Get your feet up girl, order yourself a carvery, have a pamper night and put yourself to sleep with a massive spliff. Happy thoughts to Sid xx.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Use are prob right I am just a moody Margaret this morning. Still in the cot, feel like Marcus 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Use are prob right I am just a moody Margaret this morning. Still in the cot, feel like Marcus 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
Nothing worse than a massive hangover beaut…. actually there is, imagine having a massive hangover & Marcus being there breathing like a walrus getting on your nerves 😂

• Haha
Hope Sids having a lovely relaxing Sunday. Get your feet up girl, order yourself a carvery, have a pamper night and put yourself to sleep with a massive spliff. Happy thoughts to Sid xx.
I’ve ordered a carvery delivery 🍲 today, still in my pungent pjs! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing worse than a massive hangover beaut…. actually there is, imagine having a massive hangover & Marcus being there breathing like a walrus getting on your nerves 😂
Omg. No stop 🤢🤢🤢🤢what a disgusting mental image.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the I can't afford to lose me again video for the millionth time. 😂😂😂😂 thats up there with "thats my mum" and "I've got to go awaaaaay" in my humble troll opinion. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But are you in your travel lodge training for your new job as a county lines runner?
Not yet but I can come back bigger and better! But first I’m going to have a MMMM because the roast still hasn’t tipped up, might have to smash up my 34 50 inch television.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I still haven’t seen what nohun said about Marcus? Can someone please enlighten me

Reactions: 6
Not yet but I can come back bigger and better! But first I’m going to have a MMMM because the roast still hasn’t tipped up, might have to smash up my 34 50 inch television.
Make sure you don't forget to switch your insta live on if your having an MMMM or it doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Early thread suggestion:
Sid’s done with him, and boy we feel her!
Now his only friend is the local dealer.
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.