Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell of a drive from Wakefield. So she’s a hairdresser and he’s a dealer semi pro boxer and Marcus is their virtual stalker bffView attachment 1121840View attachment 1121841View attachment 1121842View attachment 1121844
Is this a pic of him cutting up ❄ 😮 If it slightly dumb as your face may be covered but your tattoos aren’t 😯🤭 and the big man had the cheek to try and publicly shame our mother goose 😡 Sid I hope you read here and I hope your living your best life whilst he wallows in self pity and jealousy.

Reactions: 12
I

Is this a pic of him cutting up ❄ 😮 If it slightly dumb as your face may be covered but your tattoos aren’t 😯🤭 and the big man had the check to try and publicly shame our mother goose 😡 Sid I hope you read here and I hope your living your best life 🍷🍷
He’s a jumped up little hypocrite with ideas above his station.

Reactions: 6
Hahahha who are these daft, woman, chav cunts. duck you right back.
And to make me feel like everything is off my chest, duck you Marcus you pathetic wet quilt. Imagine going crying to these nobodies about Tattle. Bet he's not calling folk on ❄ anymore now these are his latest victims!!!

Is this a pic of him cutting up ❄ 😮 If it slightly dumb as your face may be covered but your tattoos aren’t 😯🤭 and the big man had the cheek to try and publicly shame our mother goose 😡 Sid I hope you read here and I hope your living your best life whilst he wallows in self pity and jealousy.
Exacfuckingtly

I think Sid finally officially evicted him so he’s been accommodated there on an emergency basis? I imagine there aren’t many options so council using B&B and travelodge. With his LD/MH history he’ll be deemed vulnerable and priority. Despite his very naughty behaviour.
I agree but I think sid has beef trying to avoid him for months and the last meltdown was because she was sticking to her guns about the eviction date.

Reactions: 8
Morning beauts, Marcus is just getting in deeper & deeper. Mr Tattoo doesn’t look like he will take too kindly to Marcus getting obsessed with him. ( In Marcus’s fucked up mind he will see Mr Tattoo ditching his bird & living happily ever after with him) Marcus you coked up scruff wake the duck up & see you are being taken advantage of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
God they look like the absolute dregs of society
Can see them taking advantage of someone as vulnerable simple as our Carcus .
County lines comes to Camborne anyone?

Reactions: 16
But he's keeping his private life private. It's so private he's sharing pics of his bath and spare bed and his latest victims/shofas.

• Haha
God they look like the absolute dregs of society
Can see them taking advantage of someone as vulnerable simple as our Carcus .
County lines comes to Camborne anyone?
I was getting cuckoo vibes, maybe this is what tipped Sid over the edge? He’s certainly not addressed why he’s in travelodge. And if Sid had a hissy and threw him out he’d have latched onto it and drained every bit of milky attention from it. Whatever reason she had he doesn’t want his adoring LLLovers to know why.

• Wow
I was getting cuckoo vibes, maybe this is what tipped Sid over the edge? He’s certainly not addressed why he’s in travelodge. And if Sid had a hissy and threw him out he’d have latched onto it and drained every bit of milky attention from it. Whatever reason she had he doesn’t want his adoring LLLovers to know why.
I wonder if he’s kicked off & hit Sid again 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think Sid has done this for her own well being. She has had enough of Marcus glorifying self harm. If that was my son what he is doing would destroy me. I just hope Sid sticks to her guns.

Reactions: 15
Morning beauts , v hungover here just catching up. But is it not against a rule to post a random persons profile and state they’re a coke dealer with no evidence whatsoever? Surely that’s a bit slanderous the man hasn’t actually done anything to warrant being spoken about on here so seems like he’s being judged on the way he looks, but he’s not an influencer and doesn’t have a following 🤷🏽‍♀️

Morning beauts , v hungover here just catching up. But is it not against a rule to post a random persons profile and state they’re a coke dealer with no evidence whatsoever? Surely that’s a bit slanderous the man hasn’t actually done anything to warrant being spoken about on here so seems like he’s being judged on the way he looks, but he’s not an influencer and doesn’t have a following 🤷🏽‍♀️
ETA he does look like one to watch, and I too get Bradley weekes vibes off him 🤣

Reactions: 1

ETA he does look like one to watch, and I too get Bradley weekes vibes off him 🤣
He has an open profile with 11k followers.

Also just to add, someone said he was the local drug dealer, people haven’t just assumed that because of the way he looks but then I’m assuming the picture of his cutting up washing powder hoping people think it’s coke doesn’t help either 😂

• Haha
I don’t think we should talk too much about this nobody because tbh I think he’ll be fizzing over it. 😆

I do hope Marcus has been kicked out though. Sometimes it’s the wake up call you need.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.