Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s blatantly clear he’s drunk or has taken something. And like someone else said there’s a bruise on his head and I feel like he’s purposely pushing his hair back so that we can see it? Because he usually always has his fringe down so you can’t see his forehead
Absolutely this 👏 he’s forever adjusting his fringe to cover that cinema drive in screen of a forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is he implying that part of his guilt is because SG took his life because he (MM) was a tit lay? Because that’s the vibe I’m getting 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am genuinely gobsmacked sg’s family haven’t done anything about this, even months ago. Best believe if that was my family member he was banging on about the situation would be very different

Reactions: 23
Imagine being this upset about something that probably didn't even happen. Absolute maniac behaviour

Reactions: 28
Also I hope someone (as in his family) has recorded and will show his mental health team these videos if he needs help as badly as he claims

Reactions: 13
I am genuinely gobsmacked sg’s family haven’t done anything about this, even months ago. Best believe if that was my family member he was banging on about the situation would be very different
He would be missing some things if it was my family member

Reactions: 4
The day after the inquest and here he is making it all about him! Like everyone on here predicted! So that post on grid was a duck you at his mum. Bet she’s sent him to his room and told him to grow up and like the narcissist he is he’s filming himself wanting sympathy and attention. He didn’t even know SG. He’s created some fictitious relationship in his head it’s twisted.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Was anyone expecting the Eastenders music at the end….

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.