Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day after the inquest and here he is making it all about him! Like everyone on here predicted! So that post on grid was a duck you at his mum. Bet she’s sent him to his room and told him to grow up and like the narcissist he is he’s filming himself wanting sympathy and attention. He didn’t even know SG. He’s created some fictitious relationship in his head it’s twisted.
It’s strange as duck!! 😟🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 6
So kids are in bed and the plan tonight was to catch up on peaky blinders with a nice bottles of wine. I wish I could post my husbands face when I was like duck PEAKY BLINDERS. duck THOMAS SHELBY. AND duck YOU! MARCUS IS HAVING A MMMM

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Recap.

Marcus has slipped off the wagon weight wise and mentally.
Marcus is still stalking SG.
Hes had a barney with Sid who 30 days ago according to his grid was his best friend.
He went spoons the other week.
He did a live at thee bridge a few days ago, non of us batted an eyelid.
Hes going to kill himself over the weekend at some point.

Hope I've not missed anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was laughing throughout that story and making my boyfriend watch, till he got to the bit about shagging SG and my blood BOILED 😡 he is seriously a piece of tit!

Reactions: 16
The day after the inquest and here he is making it all about him! Like everyone on here predicted! So that post on grid was a duck you at his mum. Bet she’s sent him to his room and told him to grow up and like the narcissist he is he’s filming himself wanting sympathy and attention. He didn’t even know SG. He’s created some fictitious relationship in his head it’s twisted.
I would be very careful getting involved with him, he’s clearly unhinged when it comes to personal relationships. He’s the type to fawn over the McDonald’s cashier who said “have a nice day” and create a bleeping relationship out of it. The absolute creep has no chance so creates this elaborate bullshit to validate his existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Recap.

Marcus has slipped off the wagon weight wise and mentally.
Marcus is still stalking SG.
Hes had a barney with Sid who 30 days ago according to his grid was his best friend.
He went spoons the other week.
He did a live at thee bridge a few days ago, non of us batted an eyelid.
Hes going to kill himself over the weekend at some point.

Hope I've not missed anything.
😂😂😂😂 I can’t cope on here tonight 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Im actually speechless!
Hes off his face, proper slurring!
The tit hes saying is so disrespectful!!

Reactions: 11
He’s so distressed but still manages a dramatic zoom in on his face for effect…the bloody drama of it 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So kids are in bed and the plan tonight was to catch up on peaky blinders with a nice bottle of wine. I wish I could post my husbands face when I was like duck PEAKY BLINDERS. duck THOMAS SHELBY. AND duck YOU! MARCUS IS HAVING A MMMM
😂😂😂
My
BF face when he saw my eyes glued to the phone he goes “Marcus?” 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
won’t be long until he falls asleep, wakes up in the morning like nothing has happened.

has he been locked in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s so distressed but still manages a dramatic zoom in on his face for effect…the bloody drama of it 😑
More than once too! I wonder if its an early MMMM as he’s had to squeeze it in whilst sid is otherwise occupied

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.