Marcus Mitchell #23 Dirty delete & tiktoking on a bridge, will his jeans stand the trips to the fridge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he’s got rubber sheets on because he’s that off his face he’ll definitely piss the bed tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually feel for Sid - imagine having that for a child. mentally. bleeping. exhausting.

A close friend of mine used to behave the same way as Marcus (not as extreme) thankfully after a couple of years of therapy she's found a way to manage her bipolar and find closure on her trauma.

Reactions: 16
I’m betting 2 jars of CBD gummies he’s just sat laid in bed in there picking his nose & eating it reading this forum

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Are we done for tonight, fell asleep in that horrendous tracksuit. He’ll be sweating in his sleep.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Furiously refreshing IG he can’t go bleeping silent on us now we’ve all settled in for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No “celebs” follow him now. Megan, Tommy, Georgia, and kirk

Reactions: 9
He's absolutely abhorrent. Crocker is out on a live, still wedged into that corset and furry coat living her best life, someone commented she needs to check in on marcus, only for marcus to make his guest appearance on cue and declare "I'm fine x" 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.