Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also can't add up, three people at £100 each = £400 🤔
so basically no-one in his life believes he can do it and is willing to stake money on it 😂😂 either that or sid is so desperate for him to duck off to another county she’s willing to pay towards it, its probably cheaper than feeding him anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
20220213_003928.jpg

He put this up like two days ago not sure if it was deleted but the options were an indian or maccy d's, what exactly has he done to treat himself anyway the fat git, marcus how about just something that's actually healthy as a treat ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🎶Tell me why I'm nothing but a headache
Tell me why I've got a massive pie face
Tell me why I never wanna hear you say
That my mum is Sidnaaaay 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let’s all take a moment to remember his original weight loss strategy 😂😂😂

How it started:

0C7C918E-B159-419A-8559-2B9BCA1DF9E3.jpeg

How it’s going now:
He ‘tries to get 6,000 steps/sometimes goes on a walk’, lives on hot choccie and Mac and Cheese (not one salad has been seen), and almost every other day appears to have a cheat meal. Lifestyle - identical. Weight loss group crashed and burned in an embarrassing way.

What a bleeping tit show. He’s comedy gold, but not for the reasons he thinks 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Let’s all take a moment to remember his original weight loss strategy 😂😂😂

How it started:

View attachment 1058656

How it’s going now:
He ‘tries to get 6,000 steps/sometimes goes on a walk’, lives on hot choccie and Mac and Cheese (not one salad has been seen), and almost every other day appears to have a cheat meal. Lifestyle - identical. Weight loss group crashed and burned in an embarrassing way.

What a bleeping tit show. He’s comedy gold, but not for the reasons he thinks 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha beaut this is bleeping hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
62B94B1C-4B45-4511-BACD-017CFEAA45E7.png

It’s on sale already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1BA92C23-68AF-4253-9E8F-838BC288ACB8.jpeg

Not going well so far… only 1 subscriber at the new low price 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Does he not realise that it takes around 6 weeks of dieting to actually see a difference and for other people to see that you’ve lost weight. No point doing a before and after pic every time he has a tit.
Oh and he’s had the new chicken Mac. Did he share this with everyone or was it a secret treat day because he lost another pound? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Full “with essential vitamins” just b6 and caffeine but I’m trying to upsell diet hot chocolate 🍫 that helps with weight loss definitely doesn’t dehydrate you or cause the trots
6CE1E67B-17FD-4EDA-895C-0BBE719F98CC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how that “healthier” hot chocolate is supposed to be used in conjunction with a weight management diet… he wants us to ask him anything, i wonder if anyone will ask what weight management diet consists of a ready meal a day?
What happened to 15,000 steps a day? 6,000 is less than the recommendation 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What happened to 15,000 steps a day? 6,000 is less than the recommendation 🤦🏼‍♀️
Richie on Team RH always goes harsh on you if you're not doing at least 10k.
He would go to town on him, get them together on one of his FB lives and record it. If that got uploaded onto his OF it'd be the only thing worth the £3.50.

Reactions: 8
I can just feel the MMMM™️ on its way
Marcus you’re a sad bastard. Stop dreaming about the celebrity life - nobody is interested in you anymore. Fade away into obscurity get meaningful employment and try and make some friends you don’t use for a place to stay/money/drugs

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.