Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s back on his main account but pushing to follow his back up incase “this goes again”

i thought it hadn’t gone..he had just chosen to deactivate it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claiming he's lost a stone now! There is absolutely no difference in thise 2 pics apart from the fact he's shaved all his hair on his body ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 15
20220213_113905.jpg

Another tit before and after pic apparently lost a stone now, the only difference is he loses hair from some part of his body in each one, this time being his tits, the comment at the bottom sums it up perfect 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s made me unreasonably annoyed that his main account is back. I needed to share that with you all lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure them tit drinks he uses contain methylhexanamine that’s a prescribed medication and phenethylamine and that’s a class c drug

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Still only had one subscriber since he launched his discount. He’s actually deluded that he could flog his nudes for $12 so he can get his own place when people don’t even want to subscribe for half the price 🤣🤣🤣 he will be giving them away soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s made me unreasonably annoyed that his main account is back. I needed to share that with you all lol 😂
Im buzzing cos if he goes under 10k followers this thread gets deleted, all he had was his fb account which he keeps getting bans from posting cos of all the scams he peddles on there, and if that had gone this thread would be no more!

• Wow
Reactions: 7

seriously though, why blatantly lie about losing a stone? It’s embarrassing!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Marcus Mitchell eating yet another cheesy microwavable dish… Only fans only £3.50 to see his chocolate starfish!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

And thats for lunch! Isnt tonight his ‘treat meal’ (chicken legend or double quarter pounder meal)

bleeping 900 calories on a cheese and pasta ready meal, i suppose that explains how he has been racking up 1300’calories with only one hot chocolate (which became 2, then became unlimited amounts of coco-flavoured- laxitive powders) and the odd grape

I’m sure them tit drinks he uses contain methylhexanamine that’s a prescribed medication and phenethylamine and that’s a class c drug
Beaut if this is true it needs reporting to the police, possession of a controlled substance!

Reactions: 8
20220212_121040.jpg

This ad popped up for me, very apt for the tit Marcus is spouting about his none weight loss 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.