Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh marcus makes me cringe so much. he could just get a normal job. i’ve known him 5 years this year, he’s not had a job in like all that time, and he’s put on sooo much weight. not really a good look is it. when I first knew him, we went college together, he had support, and I alwaysss questioned whether he was actually autistic. used to hag off his support teacher all the time , name calling etc, behind their back. and he always goes on about ‘trolls’. Think he was just an entitled child, without discipline.

I meant $ lag off his support teacher
☕ Spill please… we are waiting…

Reactions: 6
My partner is from Truro and I was telling him about him "yeah he's from Camborne" and he was like "say no more"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is he acting like he’s done diet expert? He’s done a very unhealthy diet for 2 weeks, in that time he’s had 2 cheat days (that we know of) bleep knows nothing about dieting

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He walks around his area does he thought he didn't like going out no wonder he goes out at midnight less chance to be caught by someone he's pissed off

Reactions: 13
👋 Newbie here - I've liked comments previously but not posted. Sent here from the wonder himself some time ago.

His new post - when people say be more pacific.... Coming from the person that's used 'yous' in the post prior 🤦🤦🤦. If you're going to 'slayte' people for use of language, make sure you're perfect yourself! I was going to comment on his post but don't want a ban lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s not just his gormless face that gets on my bleep. It’s the weird bleeping tongue when he concentrates or does his little dance moves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Also I'm raging about the diet hot chocolate 😩. Far from setting a good example! Given he used to follow two well known individuals in the market I'm surprised he never took note that calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight - by drinking this magical chocolate (other than make him tit himself) that's all it's going to do - create the deficit. I bet the 'rules' are certain foods only with it, how will be cope!

Reactions: 10
Prediction: Marcus has joined a MLM to sell the weight loss hot chocolate because the upline are promoting a free trip to Italy if his “team” make the most sales this quarter… there always seems to be a random trip abroad “incentive” with these pyramid schemes

I’m waiting for the #bossbeaut hashtag to confirm it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.