Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onlyfans is a subscription or pay per view website that allows creators to post exclusive content to fans. So an awful lot of creators use it to share fet and nude content to make money. There’s the option to charge fans to chat, tip function etc.
So his current fan base of women aren’t who he should be marketing to as a young overweight gay man.
Exactly 😂 that’s what I don’t get, why is he marketing to these women, being Middle Aged myself (32)🤦‍♀️😂 I wouldn’t want to see any of him alley alone see him naked👀 the comments that he has got on his onlyfans posts is from young women saying how beautiful is, but they wouldn’t sign up bcos like you said he’s a young overweight gay man

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are all his blurred out previews he uses literally the same pose of his ass. Does he actually think people will pay based on that 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reckons he got locked in the bathroom when he went to the toilet and he was home alone 🙄

Sid never seems to be home much now does she and out late last night wasn't she 🤣

Also like to add why does he need to lock the bathroom door if he was home alone 🤔 🤥🤥
If I was Sid I’d never be home I’d be spending my time rolling down the A30 😂

Ah, strategic hiding of the gunt there 😉 View attachment 1057518
It’s the gormey boy expressio for me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ugh marcus makes me cringe so much. he could just get a normal job. i’ve known him 5 years this year, he’s not had a job in like all that time, and he’s put on sooo much weight. not really a good look is it. when I first knew him, we went college together, he had support, and I alwaysss questioned whether he was actually autistic. used to slag off his support teacher all the time , name calling etc, behind their back. and he always goes on about ‘trolls’. Think he was just an entitled child, without discipline.

ugh marcus makes me cringe so much. he could just get a normal job. i’ve known him 5 years this year, he’s not had a job in like all that time, and he’s put on sooo much weight. not really a good look is it. when I first knew him, we went college together, he had support, and I alwaysss questioned whether he was actually autistic. used to hag off his support teacher all the time , name calling etc, behind their back. and he always goes on about ‘trolls’. Think he was just an entitled child, without discipline.
I meant $ lag off his support teacher

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
ugh marcus makes me cringe so much. he could just get a normal job. i’ve known him 5 years this year, he’s not had a job in like all that time, and he’s put on sooo much weight. not really a good look is it. when I first knew him, we went college together, he had support, and I alwaysss questioned whether he was actually autistic. used to hag off his support teacher all the time , name calling etc, behind their back. and he always goes on about ‘trolls’. Think he was just an entitled child, without discipline.

I meant $ lag off his support teacher
TELL US MORE

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Weight loss hot chocolate! Notice how he said it suppresses the appetite then quickly changed it to it stops him eating tit. tit is the word Marcus babes because it will be like lava if you carry on drinking those things! twit!

Reactions: 10
He’s getting sucked into an MLM. Hot chocolate that helps you slim just means hot chocolate that makes you tit your pants Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Slow Saturday eh? View attachment 1057405
I’m very happy to watch him crash and burn 🔥

He literally doesn’t realise how lucky he is being out now. Or more likely he doesn’t give a tit about anyone but himself. I remember being bi at the age of 9 and growing into my teens where there were magazine’s with front pages shouting ‘would you know if your friend was bisexual?’ It was awful growing up if it was even suggested you might be gay bi or anything.
no i know! im same age as marcus and i remember 2000s “you’re gay” was an insult and my mums mate would always call me a lesbo (i wasnt and im not) so she would randomly say that to upset me but i got to age like 19 and realised like what a weird thing to say so what if i was like !! dont hear stuff like that as much these days but i can only imagine what it was like growing up 30/40 years ago hiding your sexuality and the stigma of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I started following him when I saw a meme he did of waiting for your takeaway to arrive, then I saw him pimp his book a lot and ignore the comments who had bought it and not received it. Various beggy posts, then I felt like my people were here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.