Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear he looks bigger in the ‘after’ picture?

He does give off such sex offender vibes - notice how his diet is now between 1-2 hot chocoltes! What about the solitary hot choch for lunch (unless he has a mac and cheese pasta sachet of course) - i hope he’s cut back elsewhere to compensate for the increased calories, and stopped the odd grape

OK if someone was to subscribe what personal details does the performer (in this instance Vincent) see? Email? Subscriber name? Asking for a friend.
Most people charge about 5-10 quid for their only fans, i think he thinks thats a more significant amount of money than it is, which just shows there is no reason in the world to be jealous of him. 10 quid is about 15-20 minutes pay for me, id quite happily work 20 minutes of my life for the amount of entertainment that access to that shower of shite would bring us all 🤣🤣
I dont know what information they get lucy beaut which is why im too reluctant to do it myself, but i am sat here laughing at the thought that the only subscriber he gets is one person and he’s asking himself if its us or just some random creep with incredibly bad taste in men 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks the same in both photos, and has no self awareness because 1) the hardcore live laugh lovers who think he can do no wrong likely see him as a child or in a childlike way so won’t subscribe to see his wobbly arse, and 2) those that did subscribe beforehand did it to laugh at his small cock. No one is going to subscribe genuinely, no way will he ‘make bank’ from this, and no way would a tattler subscribe. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He'll be fuming at all these rejection posts that clearly it's none of us subscribing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Calling all OnlyFans performers. What info do you get about your subscribers? A friend of mine wants to subscribe to someone's account.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There is not difference in the pictures except he’s closed the blinds, turned the light on and grabbed the tshirt in the ‘December’ pic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There is not difference in the pictures except he’s closed the blinds, turned the light on and grabbed the tshirt in the ‘December’ pic
Bet for the December pic he got a hair bobble and tied the t shirt at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there another troll site about him? Because surly if one of us had subscribed like he claims we would have the screenshots added to the wiki 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but this is the best comment ever under his onlyfans post, it's made my day
Screenshot_20220210-170559_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh I'm so glad I got that Lucy comment before he deleted it, she's famous with his fans now too, it's bleeping glorious.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is the fan on about me? 😂😂😂 I've made it beauts. Time for my own thread. 😂😂😂😂
Yes in the context that you'd be subscribing to his onlyfans beaut so looks like it's you taking one for the team, sorry.🤷 It's out of our hands now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also he shared this competition post a few days ago. Yeah that diet’s going really well isn’t it. 😆

47E22F45-BD34-40D9-AE62-8C6BD3712A30.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beauts I don't know if I can follow this through. The thought of having to go to my bank to get a statement or whatever and being asked who *marcusmitchellonlyfans* is, is making me want to curl up in a ball and die.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.