Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Early thread title suggestion.

Can't cry on live cause he's got a ban.
Who's Sid? That's his OnlyFan.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Omg your profile picture!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your profile picture ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣 cant cope!

Beauts has he moved to tiktok now for lives or do we think this is a short term thing? Only cos I dont want to set up a tiktok account unless I have to but if his lives are going to be on there from now I’ll only bloody have to do it wont i 🤣

Reactions: 6
He barely looks different and the tiny difference you do see is because the picture’s smaller!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d respect him more if he was open and honest. He could show the struggles of trying to lose weight when you’ve had a bad relationship with food for so long, and how difficult it is to change your mindset and eating habits. He could talk about healthy alternatives to his favourite meals/snacks.

But no. He’s pretending to starve himself and giving the wrong impression and expectation to people about weight loss. People are gonna think ‘oh if I eat one meal a day, I’ll lose 10lb in less than 2 weeks like Marcus did. When in reality, he’s not done that (eating one meal a day or the weight loss), and people could get really poorly from following his advice - whether from that’s from a vitamin deficiency, or they develop an eating disorder.

If that’s how you want to ✨influence✨ then I’d really have a think about whether you should have a platform or not.

Reactions: 18
Why oh why the gormless look??? It’s like he’s been lobotomised! 😂
Oh and the T-shirt looks looser because in December you’re pulling it 🤷‍♀️ 🤣
DAFBEAB6-4A8E-4ED6-94AA-EDEF96894978.jpeg
B485A98C-BE9E-4A0B-A829-92981D3E0D6F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.