Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOherTE="Lucyxxxx, post: 8390875, member: 58236"]
Calling all OnlyFans performers. What info do you get about your subscribers? A friend of mine wants to subscribe to someone's account.
[/QUOTE]
They know who it is (they can see the insta page that follows their OF). My friend does it and could see who's fellas we knew who had subscribed to it!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Beauts I don't know if I can follow this through. The thought of having to go to my bank to get a statement or whatever and being asked who *marcusmitchellonlyfans* is, is making me want to curl up in a ball and die.
You can do this boss, I mean you might find it pleases your husband more than you do then he can send Marcus a sneaky message

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d had a few wines the other night and nearly subscribed for us but then remembered I’m buying a house and need to provide my bank statements soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so soz not it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is the fan on about me? 😂😂😂 I've made it beauts. Time for my own thread. 😂😂😂😂
Your pic has written me off. I can’t explain it, it’s just pure getting to me 🤣🤣🤣

He just looks like the lights are on but no one is at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who’s subscribing 👀 there’s a video waiting for the lucky tattler 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just imagining him lying there like a bit of gammon trying to be sexy 🤮
He’s attempted to shave his bum hole 🤢

Selling yourself for a £5 a pop. That’s pretty dire. Those pictures could end up anywhere and will never go away. Why would you do this unless you were brassic? I’ve done some interesting stuff for money in my time but nothing like this.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m tempted to take one for the team beauts and subscribe
The rest of us have chickened out beaut haha so go for it! I’d happy chip in towards the cost of it but I can’t bring myself to have some kind of financial association with him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just literally ran to tattle !!! choked on my wine seeing his latest post @QueenVamp88 well done for your shoutout by MM himself 👏
25C1F3DB-6944-451C-9FA7-FA086DF66142.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The people asking how he’s lost so much weight so quickly ffs.

He’s the size of a bleeping planet. Weight is going to fall off very easily when he’s that’s size and making a few small changes😂

Waiting patiently for the weight loss/diet book venture to come shortly

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Marcus making jokes that he thinks we’re hilarious yet when he realises he still lives in his mums box room in a single bed, shares a dildo with her, the same woman who’s duck buddy knocked his tooth out, has no friends, still a virgin… the list goes on, we’re the reason his life is so tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.