Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back sucking up to the corset, must be jonesing for a bit of attention
E905849B-3DD1-4997-81ED-56F03ADC2110.png

bleeping HELL.

It genuinely looks like his arse crack is caked in tit. Can he not reach round to clean it?🤢🤢🤢
I can’t tell of its dirt or a lot of hair. Especially as he said he’d shaved it 🪒

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I would imagine video is higher quality than any GIF and the higher quality video would show it was not hair.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well at least the OnlyFans content confirms one thing for sure: the “kinky” side of Marcus that he keeps carping on about is non-existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well at least the OnlyFans content confirms one thing for sure: the “kinky” side of Marcus that he keeps carping on about is non-existent.
There’s literally nothing kinky at all. All jokes aside, if I was into Marcus in that way, I’d be bitterly disappointed.

• Haha
That crack is definitely stained I really don't want to think what that part of the mankini looks or smells like now 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
That crack is definitely stained I really don't want to think what that part of the mankini looks or smells like now 🤮🤮🤮🤮
I'm surprised it doesn't pick itself up from the floor after being worn and throw itself in to oncoming traffic to be fair beaut 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.