Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very ignorant! lgbt movement isnt gay people wanting the world to know they are gay at all its about trying to open peoples minds and being accepted in society and not made to feel like youre ‘going to hell’ or judged for who you love! just cause hes been lucky enough to not receive discrimination for his sexuality majority have

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yeah that picture of him throwing peace signs makes me want to subscribe to see his amazing content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Slow Saturday eh?
5AD6282D-63C8-479D-89B3-D3CBFB417191.jpeg

I’m very happy to watch him crash and burn 🔥

very ignorant! lgbt movement isnt gay people wanting the world to know they are gay at all its about trying to open peoples minds and being accepted in society and not made to feel like youre ‘going to hell’ or judged for who you love! just cause hes been lucky enough to not receive discrimination for his sexuality majority have
He literally doesn’t realise how lucky he is being out now. Or more likely he doesn’t give a tit about anyone but himself. I remember being bi at the age of 9 and growing into my teens where there were magazine’s with front pages shouting ‘would you know if your friend was bisexual?’ It was awful growing up if it was even suggested you might be gay bi or anything.

Reactions: 11
the thing is. All the comments on his post are from females? So what is it that he exactly wants from this?
yes I know he’s said that he wants his bank full but what does he actually want from it? The majority of his following are young girls/ mothers does he want to meet someone? Is that how it works? Isit like a dating site but yet you get paid by your subscriptions I’m just super baffled by him

Reactions: 10
the thing is. All the comments on his post are from females? So what is it that he exactly wants from this?
yes I know he’s said that he wants his bank full but what does he actually want from it? The majority of his following are young girls/ mothers does he want to meet someone? Is that how it works? Isit like a dating site but yet you get paid by your subscriptions I’m just super baffled by him
Onlyfans is a subscription or pay per view website that allows creators to post exclusive content to fans. So an awful lot of creators use it to share fet and nude content to make money. There’s the option to charge fans to chat, tip function etc.
So his current fan base of women aren’t who he should be marketing to as a young overweight gay man.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.