Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he sit at home all day in his pjs doing duck all. Maybe if he got dressed and went out and did something with his life he would feel so much better. But instead he lays in bed watching tit films and wasting his life away. Now he wants a job where he thinks he can roll around his bed naked and make millions. I’m telling ya, if he can make money from doing OF then anyone can!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry maybe I’m being too sensitive here but my son is 3 and non verbal. We’re currently on the waiting list for him to have an ASD assessment. Marcus has made a following off the back of his autism and can’t even answer questions like this properly?? If you don’t know for sure then ask your mum!

And maybe use it as a starting point to discuss the issue if you really didn’t talk until you were 6.

A853D658-9DA4-4413-BFAF-91E53D05FF88.jpeg

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell, no one cares Marcus give it a rest.
586FAC00-1675-491D-B0E1-BDEE934EA014.jpeg

And no ones a priority you literally slagged off your fans-dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve seen people compare Only fans to MLMs and Marcus’s posts literally reek of desperation like MLMs do! Him saying he can’t believe how many people have signed up is such a basic and obvious trick used by huns! It’s laughable. No one has signed up, he’s just trying to get people to sign up 🤣

Also as if you’d want to chat to Marcus for any length of time! Literally nothing between his ears. Whether you wanted sexy talk or just normal conversation he can provide neither 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone update the wiki to say he posted claiming Adelllllle was a massive coke head, made memes slayting coke users, and then admitted he was a coke user himself. It won’t let me edit the wiki 🥲

Reactions: 15
I added a bit more to the wiki beauts I hope that's okay!

Marcus is such a meff
beaut i love that youve added links to the posts I can’t work out how to do anything except add texts good work!

Can someone update the wiki to say he posted claiming Adelllllle was a massive coke head, made memes slayting coke users, and then admitted he was a coke user himself. It won’t let me edit the wiki 🥲
omg yes the screen shots are in this thread but cos im a bleeping idiot I can’t work out how to add pics or links to the wiki ive only just worked out how to add text haha can another beaut add this on?

Reactions: 5
beaut i love that youve added links to the posts I can’t work out how to do anything except add texts good work!

omg yes the screen shots are in this thread but cos im a bleeping idiot I can’t work out how to add pics or links to the wiki ive only just worked out how to add text haha can another beaut add this on?
Ah I keep forgetting to add that bit!!! @sassyflamingo adding links is easier if you're using a laptop/computer, it's a bit confusing/time consuming otherwise. So Tattle has a list of BB Codes which you can use in the Wiki to jazz it up:

To link something, you use the tag [ URL ] and [ /URL ]

So if you wanted to link to the BB codes you would type out

[ URL ] https://tattle.life/help/bb-codes/ [ / URL ]

(but delete the spaces between all the [, / and the URL itself!)

If you want to add text to a link you use the tag [ URL= ]

So you would type [ URL = https://tattle.life/help/bb-codes/ ] Then, before you use the closing tag ( [/URL] ) you type your text...

[ URL = https://tattle.life/help/bb-codes/ ] BB CODES [ / URL ]

Which makes a clickable link with text: BB CODES

Ta da!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone do me a huuuuge favour - where are the posts where he was slagging off Adelle shortly after he realised A&T had dropped onto Tattle...
I remember him making an instagram story saying she was a cokehead or something. There's one I've found of him with his crusty gunt out saying 'here's my stab wounds for people who have come from the cokeheads account thinking I'm lying' - I've added this to the wiki anyway - but I swear there was a post where he specifically names Adelle as a cokehead? And I can't find it. I just wanted to sling it into the wiki that's all.

Reactions: 8
No one wants to go near Carcus with a barge pole times two. He’s alienated anyone who gave a damn and driven loads of followers to tattle. He spends his days stalking gazing out of the window at the gen pop and male joggers. I can’t imagine being his under stairs neighbour with him thundering about like a herd of baby elephants. Going out at night to skulk about the streets street he lives for a victim to flatten but not maliciously
The guys crackers. Even Sids done with him, quite rightly

Can someone do me a huuuuge favour - where are the posts where he was slagging off Adelle shortly after he realised A&T had dropped onto Tattle...
I remember him making an instagram story saying she was a cokehead or something. There's one I've found of him with his crusty gunt out saying 'here's my stab wounds for people who have come from the cokeheads account thinking I'm lying' - I've added this to the wiki anyway - but I swear there was a post where he specifically names Adelle as a cokehead? And I can't find it. I just wanted to sling it into the wiki that's all.
i found these x

Attachments

The trash bag, it’s hilarious watching him desperately claw at every tiny thread of social engagement. No one wants to watch a tubby little short arse make an embarrassment of themselves let alone pay for the privilege

His engagement is diabolical, who’s he kidding he’s overrun on OF? 🤣😂
E6139293-9958-4CCF-B871-59683AC44290.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.