Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was going to ask his female friend if he can join her night out but instead is going for a midnight walk… someone asked why midnight and he said because he’s a serial killer looking for his next victim.

He’s gross honestly
The Camborne Crusher 😳

He will crush your bones - but not in a malicious way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Camborne Crusher 😳

He will crush your bones - but not in a malicious way.
He wants to better your health and keep your bones strong and joints pain free xxx

(Still the weirdest thing I’ve ever read)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its amazing how many autistic adults I know who still have a lot of support, yet still hold down full time jobs in areas they love.... funny that... twatty MM.
Yup I'm one of them I have a care plan extended since I spent time in the care system but work part time but hey it's more than some people out there no names mentioned ahem

• Heart
Reactions: 15
found whilst going through old posts
so he had a meltdown but managed to retain control enough just to smash things that belonged to him so he couldnt be arrested… bleeping creature!

i wonder what the disagreement was over, im gunna assume him and sid wanted to use the family heirloom at the same time. Was this before a30-gate or after?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Get. A. Job.

View attachment 1055267
Also, no one asked, and no one cares.
I screenshotted this to share this morning - actually rolled my eyes reading it, he’s so naive. Yes he will be getting an income with his affiliate links, ads etc on top of OF - but the OF money is never going to be stable enough for him to live off of independently, assuming he gets some.

Firstly, he has to really, really market to his audience. And if he is as kinky as he claims then God speed to him but I highly doubt his main audience - made up of vulnerable kids, parents of vulnerable kids, or people who like to take the piss out of him - will want to see him bare all and ‘be kinky’ on OF. The audience that WILL want to see that is likely to be much much smaller. He can’t even make his own memes or write his own reviews - there is NO way he’s going to put the work in to make his OF successful.

Secondly, I’m assuming he wants to move to Newcastle judging by what he mentioned the other day. Saying that Camborne is too small and everyone knows everyone’s business - if his onlyfans is successful enough to make him a stable income, surely no matter where he goes people will connect him to OF and see everything?

He‘s just a lazy, scrounging beggar who has pulled this latest stunt out of his arse so he doesn’t have to lift a Richmond sausage finger of his and it using his autism as a shield, it’s disgusting, I know people with needs that are more complex than his and they are in part time work. it’s no excuse.

Reactions: 17
First time post here but I’ve been lurking since the 3rd thread… just wanted to share this screenshot from the live earlier, it’s too good to keep it hidden on my phone
1EDCDAC4-D1C2-4DDC-8401-819DE262DE6C.jpeg
🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
so he had a meltdown but managed to retain control enough just to smash things that belonged to him so he couldnt be arrested… bleeping creature!

i wonder what the disagreement was over, im gunna assume him and sid wanted to use the family heirloom at the same time. Was this before a30-gate or after?
before I think this was around 2019 - ish

Reactions: 6
Beauts its pending… we need an MMMM checklist:
-days of posting about how happy he is
-5 to 10 unrealistic goals he wants to achieve
-talking about how much he loves his “haters”
-“this old house” 🎶
-picture of vincent crying but ‘im ok now’
-lashing out at various branches of the LLL brigade, pissing off the dwindling numbers of “fans” he has left
-ruminating on the past and friends lost along the way
-references to SG
-falling out with sid

whats left to cross off the list?
-getting pissed on live

i cant think of what else to add 🤣 which means the MMMM can’t be far off!

Attachments

Reactions: 15

i almost miss the heady days of slurping up eggs in spoons. Maybe he could have a cheeky spoons breakfast to celebrate when he loses his first stone😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Beauts its pending… we need an MMMM checklist:
-days of posting about how happy he is
-5 to 10 unrealistic goals he wants to achieve
-talking about how much he loves his “haters”
-“this old house” 🎶
-picture of vincent crying but ‘im ok now’
-lashing out at various branches of the LLL brigade, pissing off the dwindling numbers of “fans” he has left
-ruminating on the past and friends lost along the way
-references to SG
-falling out with sid

whats left to cross off the list?
-getting pissed on live

i cant think of what else to add 🤣 which means the MMMM can’t be far off!
he's absolutely about to kick off

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t he say previously he wasn’t diagnosed aa
Autistic until his late teens, when his behaviour led to concerns?

if he wasn’t speaking until age 6 he would have had all sorts of health professionals looking at him

Or is he making out he went to primary school for a year before anybody realised he didn’t talk?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.