Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

i almost miss the heady days of slurping up eggs in spoons. Maybe he could have a cheeky spoons breakfast to celebrate when he loses his first stone😂
God that should come with a trigger warning.
I'm scared to death of eggs, egg with a Marcus yolk has sent me over wahhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t he say previously he wasn’t diagnosed aa
Autistic until his late teens, when his behaviour led to concerns?

if he wasn’t speaking until age 6 he would have had all sorts of health professionals looking at him

Or is he making out he went to primary school for a year before anybody realised he didn’t talk?
I don’t believe his ‘diagnosis’ at all

Reactions: 15
Why has he done a TikTok sending more people to Tattle 😂😂😂😂😂 he’s got 48K followers on there. He’s absolutely elated in that video that he has a thread but in a weeks time he will be wagon wheeling down A30 crying about it 😩
He’s got 48k followers ???? Marcus hun why do you still piss about with insta and fb, at least try and earn a living off tiktok if you wanna sit on you’re arse.

Also I’ve googled that carbonara is like 470cal .. hot choc is like 400cal
You telling me one grape is the rest to make up to 1300cals

Reactions: 12
found whilst going through old posts
What a brave little soldier he is🙄

Everything’s ‘scarring him for life’ right now🙄

I don’t believe his ‘diagnosis’ at all
Your profile picture ffs😂😂

if he wasn’t speaking until age 6 he would have had all sorts of health professionals looking at him

Or is he making out he went to primary school for a year before anybody realised he didn’t talk?
Makes it up as he goes along beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 8

This! He cannot not have gone to primary school and nobody realising he can't talk it would of been assessed bullshite

Reactions: 10
He’s got 48k followers ???? Marcus hun why do you still piss about with insta and fb, at least try and earn a living off tiktok if you wanna sit on you’re arse.

Also I’ve googled that carbonara is like 470cal .. hot choc is like 400cal
You telling me one grape is the rest to make up to 1300cals
That hot choc has become hot chocolates - plural - the last couple of times he’s mentioned his diet plan, so thats 800 calories, or roughly 2/3rds of his daily calorie intake taken up by hot chocolates, with the other third made up of pasta and sauce

Reactions: 12
TBH I'm not sure I believe his diagnosis either, I don't mean this as in he is out and out lying about being autistic because we can't judge that. but. In my family there are a few family members who, like Marcus, are violent and easy to anger, are obsessive, lazy (etc) and this has been handwaved off as 'some sort of autism' by other relatives as a way to excuse their behaviour. Not because those traits are what makes an autistic person, but, purely as a reason as to why they behave the way they do. And I fully believe Sidney is the type to hand wave Marcus' behaviour as autism, just so they have a 'reason' for it, you know? And he'll believe it if that's what he's been told.

As for his comments on being gay, yikes. Marcus stinks of internalised homophobia.

Reactions: 20
TBH I'm not sure I believe his diagnosis either, I don't mean this as in he is out and out lying about being autistic because we can't judge that. but. In my family there are a few family members who, like Marcus, are violent and easy to anger, are obsessive, lazy (etc) and this has been handwaved off as 'some sort of autism' by other relatives as a way to excuse their behaviour. Not because those traits are what makes an autistic person, but, purely as a reason as to why they behave the way they do. And I fully believe Sidney is the type to hand wave Marcus' behaviour as autism, just so they have a 'reason' for it, you know? And he'll believe it if that's what he's been told.

As for his comments on being gay, yikes. Marcus stinks of internalised homophobia.
Oh no I completely get that and get as a high functioning autistic myself I get it's a very broad spectrum but I dunno just something dosent add up for me that's all :)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.