Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My conscience was clear anyway beauts, the only sympathy I feel is for poor SG’s daughter having to see this bleep slander her dad ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wahhhhh I'm missing tit so annoying!!!!!
@Caw1982 well theres been nothing on insta since the crying picture about his anxiety, then on fb the last post was his explanation of why he’s going onto onlyfans and the comments are gold 🤣 as for tiktok i am not signed upto there i havent decided if vincent is worth it yet 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aw do you think that poor lady in his comments has got ‘only fans’ confused and thinks you can only follow him now if you pay 🤣🤣🤣 like including all his socials hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His gut looks bigger - not even being a bleep. It genuinely does.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He was just on tiktok live but had to go because ‘he was going to tit himself’ yes litteraly tit🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Aw do you think that poor lady in his comments has got ‘only fans’ confused and thinks you can only follow him now if you pay 🤣🤣🤣 like including all his socials hahaha
i think she thinks he is ‘only’ doing ‘onlyfans’ which is bloody hilarious like he would delete his last connection to the LLL brigade, honestly the only thing more dense than vincent are his followers. It makes me die everytime I see them talk about how jealous all his ‘haters’ are -believe it or not it is possible to dislike someone just cos theyre a bleep rather than cos you’re jealous of them

• Haha
The delusion that he’s gonna make enough money to get his own place 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The delusion that he’s gonna make enough money to get his own place 🤣🤣🤣
He might for one month, from peoples curiosity. However, it’s maintaining followers that he will struggle with.

I watch one lady on TikTok who has been able to do OF full time, she’s buying her second house outright, has a lovely car etc, and she has a massive amount of followers. She’s constantly positing on Twitter, Insta, and TikTok. She’s maintained them and keeps them engaged - something Vincent Van Blob will never be able to do.

Reactions: 9
He might for one month, from peoples curiosity. However, it’s maintaining followers that he will struggle with.

I watch one lady on TikTok who has been able to do OF full time, she’s buying her second house outright, has a lovely car etc, and she has a massive amount of followers. She’s constantly positing on Twitter, Insta, and TikTok. She’s maintained them and keeps them engaged - something Vincent Van Blob will never be able to do.
I know it’s possible through “hard” work. Marcus doesn’t know what hard work is.

The delusion he’s going to make the $20 minimum withdrawal 😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Him posting the same photo of him in the mankini or having a blurred out nude isn’t enticing enough. People might well want to see him in the buff, but I’ve never seen anyone successful on OF promote themselves the same way he does.

People do post their full blown nudes on Twitter, but that’s to show people ‘hey look how hot I am, come see my sex tapes’. You’re not gonna spend money on a person who’s only posted a blurry preview because you don’t even know if you’re attracted to them or not.

• Haha
@Caw1982 well theres been nothing on insta since the crying picture about his anxiety, then on fb the last post was his explanation of why he’s going onto onlyfans and the comments are gold 🤣 as for tiktok i am not signed upto there i havent decided if vincent is worth it yet 🤣
Hahahhahaha thank you 🤣🤣
Beauts..... how much money does he think hes going to earn to move out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So basically the statistic is that between 1-3% of your social media followers would sub to your OnlyFans. That’s why it’s so important to be active on many different platforms, and working on increasing your following daily.

Unfortunately for Marcus, this statistic doesn’t really apply as the people that follow his socials aren’t his target audience for OnlyFans. You have to wonder how many of his followers are young gay men , attracted to obesity. I’m guessing a small amount. And then the 1-3% conversion rate applies to them only. Not the LLL brigade.

Ive never seen him active on platforms like Fetlife, though I’m telling you now if I login and he’s trending on kinky and popular there, I’ll die 😂😂😂. But that’s the kind of place he needs to be.

it’s like he doesn’t understand that most of his supportive followers are middle aged females with autistic children who see him as an advocate. They’re not going to want to see his lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.