Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine he got some coke and put it in the salt dispenser thinking he was being smart hiding it from Sid but in an alarming turn of events Sid went to put salt on her food and shortly after was on Vinnys live swinging from the light fixtures. This would get your engagement up beaut.
Giving him ideas here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok something’s about to go down - he posted this and left it up for about one minute 🤣🤣😂
Is he about to snap?!?!

B42764C5-487A-4F02-A0D5-74D8C77EB308.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
😌😌😌 I am so here for it, beauts I’ve your screen records on standby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
We love to see it!!

He has to wait a couple more hours though so I can get some Prosecco in and sit on the sofa and enjoy the meltdown properly

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus sweetheart

Take this from a top OnlyFans creator that mentors new starters

It is no way an overnight get rich quick scheme

I am degree educated and have had many jobs over the years including being an assistant head of a secondary school.

Let me tell you…. In many ways, OnlyFans is harder than teaching!

It requires relentless posting and daily promotion across all sites not just insta and Facebook…. Fetlife, Twitter, Reddit….

You also have to make high quality content. Yeah a few people might join for the novelty factor of seeing you naked but if you want them spending money month after month you actually have to make stuff worth seeing. Seven posts or whatever it is you have up there now is ridiculous.

I am usually saying to my mentees that “anybody can do it “ and “ anybody can eventually make it their full time job” but in actual fact Marcus…. That’s a lie. You will NOT make it on OnlyFans.

Purely because I know a million percent you will not put the graft in.

You have no clue how good you’d need to be and how hard you’d have to work to get enough each month to run and rent a flat.

Youre better off actually going down the job centre and getting an actual real life job. Call centre , maybe? I can see you reading a script and spinning on an office chair…

But OnlyFans is not your future babe.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

In spirit of throwback Thursday… here’s my all time favourite video to remind us of happier times.
Let’s all pray we get new memories soon 🤞🏻
Ffs I’m sat at work snorting like a pig 😂😂😂 the eastenders theme tune killed me off 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Happy Friday beauts will today be the day I've got a bottle of pink gin to drive into  really hope its breakdown day 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Probably changed his mind to doing only fans when he gets to his ‘goal weight’ of 12 stone 😂 because no ones subscribed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.