Marcus Mitchell #20 Marcus loses weight in his pungent PJ’s So he can start Only Fans and dish out BJ’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s attempted to shave his bum hole 🤢

Selling yourself for a £5 a pop. That’s pretty dire. Those pictures could end up anywhere and will never go away. Why would you do this unless you were brassic? I’ve done some interesting stuff for money in my time but nothing like this.
Is he actually?? Ohh ffs 🤦‍♀️ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if he was crying because MCds have run out of chicken big Mac's

• Haha
Reactions: 16
thanks for the new profile picture hun x
Hahahaha your pic! Beauts I've necked 2 bottles of wine in the past hour. I can feel a Marcus moment coming on. Someone talk me down from the A30. Not depressed just about to make a prick of myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I missed the live was there anything interesting! Beauts its brewing isnt it! At least we can all watch with a clear conscience that its noones fault on here that he feels like tit since he’s spent the last month telling us how much he loves being spoken about on tattle and how much “haters” don’t bother him

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I missed the live was there anything interesting! Beauts its brewing isnt it! At least we can all watch with a clear conscience that its noones fault on here that he feels like tit since he’s spent the last month telling us how much he loves being spoken about on tattle and how much “haters” don’t bother him
Yes that’s very true!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.