Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20220205_161114.jpg

Here he is beauts as expected after my last post, piss off Marcus πŸ˜’ his two front teeth look odd to me 🦷🦷 like a couple of mints stuck in there πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I get the feeling he is reposting the same onlyfans/cbd/blue tickers haven’t found this account yet stuff because he’s hoping the lack of engagement is due to people not seeing all posts, rather than realising people are seeing it, they are just bored by it .

A lot of his followers aren’t fans or supporters. They follow him to laugh at his expense. Even the go on you deserve a treat when he’s only just started a diet days ago, days after eating a whole block of fried cheese and some battered mars bars is cruel . His followers are worse trolls than what he thinks we are- at least we are honest about it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm on the wine beauts. I turn in to a right Marcus when I've had too much so wish me luck. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate this rhetoric, you can tell he has no contact at all with anyone in the autism community. Autism is a disability and there is nothing wrong with that, sharing stuff like that just makes out there's something bad about disability. And duck your blue hearts, we all know they symbolise Autism Speaks
Screenshot_20220205-165717_Facebook.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Way too hungover for the β€˜squats’ video today. How can someone sweat that much from bending their knees!! 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cmon beaut, go down spoons for a few drinks. I promise I’ll send you at least 2 gins 😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Great diet advice beggy - 3 out of 4 things in the red, but don’t worry he will hit the red for sugar too with his nightly hot choc

I think the carbonara is the same calories as the bleeping chicken big mac haha! (Not the chips and 20 nugget box he has with it mind)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate this rhetoric, you can tell he has no contact at all with anyone in the autism community. Autism is a disability and there is nothing wrong with that, sharing stuff like that just makes out there's something bad about disability. And duck your blue hearts, we all know they symbolise Autism Speaks
View attachment 1041974
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» I honestly doubt his diagnosis especially when he posts stuff like this. It verges on ableism as it’s almost saying those with autism shouldn’t get extra support which is bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.