Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am HOWLING at those ‘squats’ 🤣🤣🤣 he probably puts more effort in riding the family heirloom

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20220205_132032.jpg

bleeping hell beauts that live. His belly when he got down went huge looked like he was trying to birth a kebab 😂 bet he's still in the kitchen now rewarding himself with a fry up 😂 and I swear if he is still wearing them pjs later the dirty scruff 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks ladies for the morale boost about my weight post, you lot are the nicest trolls ever xoxox

Also thanks to Miss Chin Chin for that epic screenshot, it is now my profile picture 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m gonna play devil’s advocate here beauts and say yes they weren’t textbook squats but they’re the most we’ve seen him move/strain and he’s actually broken a sweat, good! Weight loss and exercise is not supposed to be easy. The problem is he’s still thinking short term quick fixes, he isn’t interested in setting long term sustainable lifestyle changes and eating habits so the whole thing is going to be terribly short lived 🙄 I still want to take him under my wing and help.
Also thoughts & prayers to the tea towel x 💚

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.