Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posts about his Admire Me gone, but his bio now has the link for it in it.

He changes his bio link more than Sid changes fellas ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
4CC3FBC9-BE2E-4AFF-AAF5-E0BBB9D8A8FD.png

Up at 2.30am chatting about the after life…. Pleaaaaase be the weekend of the MMMM, else it’ll be me having one instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me three beauts! There’s other great threads… Then there’s this one and you lovely lot (my real family) 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning beauts, finally starting my new year diet today, off to McDonald’s to try the new chicken Big Mac. Have a great day everyone x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Been on a health kick this week beauts
Not really been having breakfast or lunch, just a grape or two in between, and been having carbonara and McDonald’s for dinner. I also like to treat myself to a hot choccy at night to curb the sweet cravings xxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning beauts, finally starting my new year diet today, off to McDonald’s to try the new chicken Big Mac. Have a great day everyone x
As long as you finish off with “the odd grape” you’re fine beaut ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think going to spoons and ordering 20 pints would really help his weight loss mission. He would probably burn a few more lbs if he came on live and cried.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think going to spoons and ordering 20 pints would really help his weight loss mission. He would probably burn a few more lbs if he came on live and cried.
At least if he went the pub he’d get some of his steps in plus if he drinks enough he’ll throw up and basically be on zero calories for that day. Win win.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't think it will be allowed as thread title but here's some poetry for you all.

Marcus is working very hard to lose all that weight,
So he can get on onlyfans and masterbate. 🍆🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hiya Beauts, I’m rapidly losing interest in Big M. & I’m probably not the only one 😳 miss all you guys & the banter we have. But at the moment living my real life is far more appealing 😊 wish we could go back to the earlier days when this thread was on fire keeping up with his antics. Anyway love to all 😘

Reactions: 16
Hiya Beauts, I’m rapidly losing interest in Big M. & I’m probably not the only one 😳 miss all you guys & the banter we have. But at the moment living my real life is far more appealing 😊 wish we could go back to the earlier days when this thread was on fire keeping up with his antics. Anyway love to all 😘
I know what you're saying.
Do we have to go away?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.