Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he listened to Team RH he would get somewhere. I'm 5 stone ish lighter than him, eating 1900 calories a day plus exercise.

You don't need to starve to lose weight

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He’s not going to maintain weight loss eating 1300 calories. It seems too little. I did a TDEE calculator online which allowed me 1800 or so!

Reactions: 9
Exactly, it shows a poor understanding of how to properly plan meals and nutrition.

He will just end up binging as his body is crying out for food and put all the weight back on. Been there, done that

Reactions: 13
Remember when he pissed himself tho? Sigh, I miss those days….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m still laughing at the ‘I’ll have the odd grape here and there’. I wonder if that means a bottle of wine….🍷😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am screaming this has to be for our benefit. One 1300 calorie meal a day, a grape and a hot chocolate! He will last on that for another day or so and then go wild over tthe weekend eating and drinking everything - I use to be a restrictive eater in my silly younger days (why I thought I was fat when I was 18 years old and size 8-10 😂) and it was always the same cycle!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How to lose 3 stone in a day I hear you ask? No breakfast, no lunch and one grape for a snack!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As someone who has suffered with disordered eating, restricting myself then going on a massive binge every week because of a slimming club. It’s actually quite triggering to see him promoting this way of eating. It’s taken me just over a year to finally re gain control and have a proper, healthy relationship with food and not binge etc. for him to basically say starve yourself untill tea have a meal and hot chocolate is absolutely disgusting. He doesn’t deserve ANY kind of platform on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
211FDEC3-C7B5-4D0F-B1FB-706BDEE2C721.png

Because nothing says I love you like a Marcus Mitchell personalised video message ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh My Freaking Life 😮 Not Losing The Tub For His Health But For FREAKING Only Fans 🤮 Marcus There Is No One Out There That Wants To Pay To See Your Mini Milk ! Losing Weight Won’t Make You “ Sexier “ Your Vile Attitude Towards Life And People Will Always See You For Who And What You Are “Beaut”
🤣🤣 Ffs I used to love a mini milk on a summers day 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.