Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could he possibly have lost any weight? All he’s done is eat carbonara and pasta smothered with cheese, and drag walk the dog once 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How could he possibly have lost any weight? All he’s done is eat carbonara and pasta smothered with cheese, and drag walk the dog once 🙄
it’s definitely coming from a few things:

1) water weight- even a small reduction of eating less tit food , even if he’s still eating tit but just less if it, means he’s eating less salt, which means he’s decreasing how much water his body is retaining.

2) reduction in any amount of calories for someone his size who regularly eats a lot more a day will cause some loss because even if we’re being lazy slobs, our bodies are still burning calories somehow. Plus he’s not drinking as much(🙁unfortunately for us) and alcohol is pure calories with no benefits.

3) any small amount of exercise for him will also help because he usually doesn’t get any.

soon enough it won’t be coming off this easily because he’ll have hit that point where you actually have to work hard and make smart choices and I bet he’ll have a melt down over it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The LLL brigade are thick as duck. I cannot stand people who give advice on stuff they “think” they know something about. Nutrition is a serious thing.
Thick cunts.

Reactions: 10
He’s input both those weights and screenshotted them within the same minute 🤣 cmon beaut if you’re gonna bullshit people at least learn to cut out the incriminating evidence 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the Marcus Mitchell Diet Plan ™️ is making me die 🤣🤣🤣 he really is a thick bleep isn’t he

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here you go Marcus 1300 of sensible food. Not complicated not starving myself.
Varied and nutritious. What a Wally sleeping all day then apparently eating one meal and a hot choc, that meal must be hefty.
A62AABDE-9019-4F9C-B7A2-5FE83C664639.jpeg
0AB1C277-3259-4EDC-A831-131B8329CE2C.jpeg
CA1421C6-D5DB-4E16-90DD-7243BB63416D.jpeg
95D5A24B-B1A3-433C-A4DF-C762173FD227.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.