Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This probably won't be allowed but thread suggestion... Marcus will forever be a bleep, open your eyes people he will never lose that gunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion.

Marcus is online learning how to cook,
Who's Sid? That's Betty Book.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
20220203_175800.jpg

Apologies for the close up beauts but the ginger beard gone, have you been reading here again Marcus 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s now eating a ready meal carbonara - how’s the diet going beaut?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A bleeping carbonara though. I mean I’m not saying he ever claimed to be Einstein but who ‘goes on a diet’ and eats pasta with cheese, hot chocolate, and a bloody carbonara 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bleeping carbonara though. I mean I’m not saying he ever claimed to be Einstein but who ‘goes on a diet’ and eats pasta with cheese, hot chocolate, and a bloody carbonara 😆
If your going to be a lazy duck about cooking at least choose a healthy ready meal Marcus, there’s loads to choose from

Reactions: 9
Promoting sunbeds ! Well done fatso … just give urself skin cancer ! He thinks the tan wil make him look skinnier 🙄

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.