Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey beauts did I mention I hate him? Well I bleeping hate him. That smug face riles me up so much.

So he can leave the house to get his brows done, but not to do his steps, or be a productive member of society in any way? And no I don’t like your eyebrows, they look like a caterpillar took a tit in your face.

STOP LYING CARCUS. You are literally obsessed with getting more followers, you beggy little prick.

1D43FD5D-2AE1-42B3-8DEE-A7FCA2CF7B02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey beauts did I mention I hate him? Well I bleeping hate him. That smug face riles me up so much.

So he can leave the house to get his brows done, but not to do his steps, or be a productive member of society in any way? And no I don’t like your eyebrows, they look like a caterpillar took a tit in your face.

STOP LYING CARCUS. You are literally obsessed with getting more followers, you beggy little prick.

View attachment 1036044
If life isn’t about followers why does he keep trying to bump his follower count up and creams himself when he goes viral? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If life isn’t about followers why does he keep trying to bump his follower count up and creams himself when he goes viral? 🤷🏻‍♀️
He’s a walking contradiction. Literally every single thing he does online is to get more followers. He even admits he is desperate on some posts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 1036044
He recently said (possibly in a now deleted post) that one of his ‘goals for 2022’ was to ‘gain X amount of followers’ on his social media.

The bloody blob was desperate for 30 people to share his live air frying of a block of bleeping cheese a few nights ago ffs

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
He's on the beg for followers again even though he doesn't care not so long ago 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.