Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My predictions-
He will do 5, pause to look at comments,do 2 more go back to the comments and say something like “oh here we go , sad little trolls with fake likes “and end the live in a huff. Followed up with another trolls only make
Him stronger post with comments turned off😂
ETA- I was catching up on when I posted this so didnt realise he’d already done it . Was I close ????😂
He can't do lives beaut but I believe your predictions would of been spot on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
C8309DDD-09B5-462F-826D-3C1A757C469B.png

He was randomly advertising a florist in Liverpool earlier. Throwing shade at Sid? Maybe she’s confiscated the communal dildo from him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Can you guys literally imagine if his scam £3.50 'Weight loss' FB group didn't get shut down? The 10 LLL brigade would have literally paid £.3.50 to watch him eat cheese, hot chocolates, carbonaras, moan about how he can't be arsed to walk after day 2, glad he didn't have to squat and then post pictures of 200 kinder Buenos. He is literally an absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marcus having his first sun bed 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well beauts, for those blocked from beggy you’re missing out on precisely duck all:

he’s got the communal tea towel out, not to cry into this time when pissed, but to soak up the sweat from his 3 minutes on the sunbed- not that he was too hot, but the sheer effort of standing up for a whole 3 minutes seems to have done him in.

he then moves onto a meal he’s “cooked” (ready meal carbonara) - no hate from me i love a ready meal but I don’tknow that I’d class it as “cooking”, especially not since he’s supposed to be Hello Fresh’s biggest ambassador (literally) - i dont think ready meal carbonara is one of the choices they offer.

He then moves onto promo’ing cameo, another inspirational quote about not caring about being judged then straight afterwards a personal quote completely contradicting the last post.

all in all another standard day for beggy! Its really pissed me off he did that post ‘squat for likes’ knowing he can’t do livevideos, not just cos its desperate as duck doing anything for likes/engagement but cos he is just so ‘im kind of glad cos it means i dont have to do it’ awww but marcus i thought you were doing 15,000 steps a day andeating loads of salads - thats become going on a sunbed and eating different varieties of pasta and sauce very quickly.

usually the fat bleep doesn’t wind me up too much but today he’s proper fucked me off for some reason (i think deep down its cos we arent gunna get a live for ages now he’s banned from fb and insta lives haha)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He could have still done the squats as a recorded video and posted it 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.