Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SG went nowhere near Carcus. He was a good looking lad who could’ve had his pick. He certainly didn’t pick tubbys crack. Unless Marcus assaulted him then NOTHING HAPPENED. The grubby twit

Reactions: 22
Must be this comment he’s on about

No idea it’s a gif
And then he posts some tit like this and all of a sudden i dont feel as bad that I cant stand beggy and don’t wish him anything positive i hope he keeps on being the giant duck up he is so good at being cos im here for it and its a welcome bit of light relief in a busy day! 🤣

Reactions: 12
A guy has just commented on his latest status, and he lives in Camborne. Wonder if he is gonna get an Amy Jane non-malicious message 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Took me so long to scribble out names I didn’t realise already posted 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Wait…. He’s got a dad?????
I think he’s quite rarely seen on his pages tbh, he probably thinks he’s a prick too

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Marcus you big fat useless waste of space. You are actually rotten from the inside out! you preach all this be kind tit. You couldn’t be kind if it came to you gift wrapped in a extra large value meal bag.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.