Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be this comment he’s on about

No idea it’s a gif
I can't tell you how disgusted I am by this. He has gone on for months about SG and killing himself and he says this. Never thought I could hate someone that I've never had the displeasure of meeting so much as I do him. He's absolutely vile 🤬🤢

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I bet Marcus dad read this thread and saw the treatment Sid gets and is SO glad he doesn't show his face on his social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus takes Tattle’s posts to heart. Even the jokes about Marcus stabbing himself. 🙄 It’s just banter. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He really is disgusting isn’t he ? More edits coming soon beaut because you’re such a bleep 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the last few pages and I’m absolutely fuming. I hate him. I bleeping hate him. After all his tears and playing the victim and ‘five suicide attempts last year’ because of the supposed trolling on tattle…he post jokes about exes dying of suicide and calls it ‘banter’. He is such a vile bleeping hypocrite, it makes me sick. And the LLL brigade calling people snowflakes and ‘sensitive turds’ if they get offended.
D7D47FC0-9E72-4FCC-B9D2-E71E4E9E2A5C.jpeg

OMFG does he not see how ridiculous this is?! He can never complain about being trolled EVER AGAIN. You said it yourself you giant fat steaming pile of narcissism - It’s just banter, get over yourself.
The difference is, we are actually funny. You are not, Carcus. At all.
Just when we were starting to hope for a positive future for him, he shows his true colours once again. He is a nasty, lying, manipulative, greedy, hypocrite. I hope he bleeping fails at everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Just caught up on the last few pages and I’m absolutely fuming. I hate him. I bleeping hate him. After all his tears and playing the victim and ‘five suicide attempts last year’ because of the supposed trolling on tattle…he post jokes about exes dying of suicide and calls it ‘banter’. He is such a vile bleeping hypocrite, it makes me sick. And the LLL brigade calling people snowflakes and ‘sensitive turds’ if they get offended.
View attachment 1033753
OMFG does he not see how ridiculous this is?! He can never complain about being trolled EVER AGAIN. You said it yourself you giant fat steaming pile of narcissism - It’s just banter, get over yourself.
The difference is, we are actually funny. You are not, Carcus. At all.
Just when we were starting to hope for a positive future for him, he shows his true colours once again. He is a nasty, lying, manipulative, greedy, hypocrite. I hope he bleeping fails at everything.
Couldn’t have said it better myself beaut!

Can someone please add this latest bullshit to the wiki, @Apple In My Pie has added loads and ive just gone on to try but it still wont let me edit it, this is a good example of what a complete hypocrite he is.

Reactions: 11
noones took it to heart marcus just a bit weird you posted yourself dancing to exes who died few months after the apparently only person youve been with killed himself…

Reactions: 17
Hi everyone I’ve been lurking since Xmas and catching up on all threads on this piece of tit . Im actually shocked at everything he’s done to people and then has the nerve to try and play the victim . At the start of the threads everyone was generally concerned about him , he certainly burnt and rolled down all those bridges 😆The only fresh he should advertise is femfresh cos he’s a massive bleep .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone I’ve been lurking since Xmas and catching up on all threads on this piece of tit . Im actually shocked at everything he’s done to people and then has the nerve to try and play the victim . At the start of the threads everyone was generally concerned about him , he certainly burnt and rolled down all those bridges 😆The only fresh he should advertise is femfresh cos he’s a massive bleep .
You know I think a Marcus X Sid femfresh ad would bring them in some cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.