Marcus Mitchell #19 airfrying and lying, making bets with sid, he'll drop a few stone for 200 quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi 👋🏻 new poster I’d say three / four month lurker

wasn’t going to post but I actually think taking up
Boxing would do him the world of good … teach him hard work pays off, it would help develop his confidence and self esteem, he’d lose weight and get fitter without just exercising which people can find boring, plus he’d punch a lot better on any new videos
Hi Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Saw his posts and knew I’d be coming here to LOL 👏 Have to say wasn’t it only mentioned on here yesterday his other dog is never mentioned/saw and shockingly beauts he’s posted the dog 🐶

Reactions: 9
Hi 👋🏻 new poster I’d say three / four month lurker

wasn’t going to post but I actually think taking up
Boxing would do him the world of good … teach him hard work pays off, it would help develop his confidence and self esteem, he’d lose weight and get fitter without just exercising which people can find boring, plus he’d punch a lot better on any new videos
Yeah actual boxing not sticking a dildo to your bedroom wall and punching duck out of it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi Marcus
😂😂 I’m honoredyou think I’m Marcus .. but sadly not .. I’ve fluctuated on how I feel about him .. saw his memes during lockdown 1 n thought they were funny .. then gave him a follow and it was about the time he was complaining about theNHS not sectioning him tat I thought something wasn’t right .. you really don’t want to be sectioned and if you do it’s a sign you don’t need sectioning (a vicious circle for those dependent types)
Anyway I got deep into this thread (thanks to Marcus taking about it) but then I had to step away as I was becoming too enthralled … now I’m kinda apathetic towards him, granted he’s done some questionable things n tried to manipulate people/followers ..

there’s deffo EUPD traits, which can be very challenging and hard to live, work, be friends with.. however it’s a very complicated disorder which requires slot of personal growth work, and acceptance … ultimately it’s got to come from him …there’s a lot of push pull which you can see he gets from this group …

I think if he could just find himself a focus and goal and not try to make it a scheme then he’ll be a lot happier, we are occupational beings, we need to interact with others abd have a purpose .. stems from
Hunter gathering days ….

Yeah actual boxing not sticking a dildo to your bedroom wall and punching duck out of it 🤣🤣
Gotta start somewhere 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone seen the video of him dancing saying when you find out your ex is dead?
Hat the duck is his problem

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Imagine having an adult son living at home spending his jobless days sharing your dildo or sticking it to your own bedroom wall pretending to be karate kid & smashing up all your tit. I actually feel a bit sorry for Sid, she must look at him each day & think is this my actual bleeping life

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sending prayers for Sid’s fanny. Not only did she give birth to that big lump but have you seen the size of the communal dildo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I was Sid next time he wanted to use the joint dildo I would do something like smother it in tuna juice before he used it to really spook him out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.